The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

stop the canuck negativity

Van bc

I'm hating all the negative comments on the canucks roster. Sutter is a decent player and lets all be grateful he even came to Vancouver. It's not going to be easy for us to get players that are willing come here anymore because we aren't a cup contending team anymore or even a playoff team anymore but who cares. Yes Sutter is our replacement for Kesler so get over it. Everyone is well aware of the skill difference between Sutter and Kesler and yes we did overpay for Sutter but it's not going to be the last time we pay too much to get players to stay and play here. Get over it already

We already have an apollo, so beat it.

Try the Flames forums though. They're much more upbeat these days.

LOL Apollo has switched to the dark side, I guess he really loved Bonino

Sutter is a beast, just wait till next year when we have cap, we can do more of these rip off trades and get talent instead of waiver wire players like Sbisa and Bonino

I'm hating all the negative comments on the canucks roster. Sutter is a decent player and lets all be grateful he even came to Vancouver. It's not going to be easy for us to get players that are willing come here anymore because we aren't a cup contending team anymore or even a playoff team anymore but who cares. Yes Sutter is our replacement for Kesler so get over it. Everyone is well aware of the skill difference between Sutter and Kesler and yes we did overpay for Sutter but it's not going to be the last time we pay too much to get players to stay and play here. Get over it already

Stop the negativity!

So we traded bieksa which is a positive..or no, was it a negative...ummm, then carry the 3 so I think then we're at + 2. Then Minus Bonino, or crap was that a positive!?..so like, I think 2 + 1...so wait, are we at a plus 3 this summer!! Ooohh, crap then Lack so that's totally a - 1..FML i'm confused...are we positive or negative in CDC!!??

So we traded bieksa which is a positive..or no, was it a negative...ummm, then carry the 3 so I think then we're at + 2. Then Minus Bonino, or crap was that a positive!?..so like, I think 2 + 1...so wait, are we at a plus 3 this summer!! Ooohh, crap then Lack so that's totally a - 1..FML i'm confused...are we positive or negative in CDC!!??

I'm horrible at sarcasm and communication with new Canadians but did you not like bieksa and lack?

Uhhhhhh... 18?

Archived