The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrey Pedan

Caknuckle Puck

He was playing great and destroyed everyone he fought all year.

Then this happened near the end of the year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWiwXzuklxM

Every tough guy eventually gets KO'd. It's part of their game. That's why they have so much respect for each other. They all know their turm is coming.

Plus Padan looked out on his feet. Those linemen should have jumped in before that final punch. The fighters place a lot of trust in the linesmen, and those two failed miserably in that circumstance. I bet they both took a lot of heat for their poor decision there. Guys certainly will know when those guys are working, and will be cautious.

I feel Jim Benning will bring big 6'5, 230lbs, Andrey Pedan along slow..This young player is much needed on the Canucks back end.

Andrey can skate, hit and clear the front of the net, he has some offence could be a #5 guy one day soon...

This is the toughness we really really need and he docent take stupid penalties..I could see him starting season in minors

and getting maybe 10-15 games with the big club by January..We will not be making playoffs so some off the young guys will get

some playing time after the 50 game mark..I see us finishing 10th or 11th this year..West is tough and L.A and Colorado will be back in playoffs knocking us out of race..

I feel Jim Benning will bring big 6'5, 230lbs, Andrey Pedan along slow..This young player is much needed on the Canucks back end.

Andrey can skate, hit and clear the front of the net, he has some offence could be a #5 guy one day soon...

This is the toughness we really really need and he docent take stupid penalties..I could see him starting season in minors

and getting maybe 10-15 games with the big club by January..We will not be making playoffs so some off the young guys will get

some playing time after the 50 game mark..I see us finishing 10th or 11th this year..West is tough and L.A and Colorado will be back in playoffs knocking us out of race..

Andrey Pedan 6'5" 215

Nikita Tryamkin 6'7" 230.....are you mixing up your Russians?

The way you just descibed him reminds me of Adam McQuaid

I'd say latest the season after. Team wants Tryamkin in the NHL by then but who knows if Andrey claims a spot before?

Either way I'd think he'd get a spot soon, with Bart only on 1 year and those one-year deals look like roster filler.

Once the prospects are ready I'd expect a Tampa Bay-style shifting of young guns to the big team as the vets leave.

Pedan has the potential to be a top 4, physical d-man. This is why I am saying lets be patient instead of trading the farm for a supposed stud D. He has all the tools, hopefully his concussion isnt a career ender. This was an astute acquisition by Benning, and I for one look forward to when he gets NHL minutes.

Andrey Pedan 6'5" 215

Nikita Tryamkin 6'7" 230.....are you mixing up your Russians?

I was looking at roster sheet listing Pedan 6'5, 230lbs, Big Russian Nikita 6'7, 245lbs...

Either way there both young and will be great wearing a Canuck jersey sometime soon..

Both big guys can skate and both have mean streak, so excited to watch these guys along with the group of young forwards.

McCann, Gaunce, Virtanen, Grenier 6'5 ready 2015 season, Baetschi speed, skill ready 2015, Hutton..

We have a great future and will be exciting to see these great young guns crack lineup in the near future..

Pedan great trade by Benning last November.. I sure hope we bring Pedan along slow he will be great for us

soon..He will give young forwards more room...When you have a big guy that can fight skate and take a regular shift in this

league now you have a very important tool..The days are gone for those who can only fight..

I thought the ellipsis meant you were going to post something useful. Apparently not.

But OP, you should have a read through the recent posts in the Andrey Pedan Talk if you're actually interested in his potential future.

Lol nah I just let the ellipses run. You're right though, I should've added the 4th period to signify that there wasn't something else coming. I'm just yanking your chain anyways, and the guys that harp on you are likely the ones that continuously start new threads without using that handy little search engine.

Archived