The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Ducks Sign Silfverberg to Four-Year Contract

Zfetch

Benning must be livid right now...

He'd give 5 mill and NTC. Also bump it up to 5 years and give him a NTC on his current deal (I know there's no current hit for Jakob but I'm just making a point)

Wake me up when Silfverberg has his first 20 goal season.

10, 10, 13.

He's 24 years old.

This makes the Sutter deal look like a fn steal.

You need to go cheer for another team, Florida has Lou, go join the panthers board.

I'm 10x the fan you are. Never have and never will take a foot off the bandwagon.

Florida is a dumpster... Why would I ever cheer for any team aside from the canucks who reside in the only good city in the universe?

Smh...

I believe his playoff performance was probably why he got this kind of contract.

I'm not really arguing his contract - I'm pointing out how silly it is to whine about Sutter's relative to a guy a few years younger who has never hit 40pts, never hit 20 goals (something Sutter has done twice - as a 3rd liner) and who'll be making 475k more than Sutter next season.

I'm not really arguing his contract - I'm pointing out how silly it is to whine about Sutter's relative to a guy a few years younger who has never hit 40pts, never hit 20 goals (something Sutter has done twice - as a 3rd liner) and who'll be making 475k more than Sutter next season.

I'm just using anything I can to complain at this point. I miss my Bonino.

Not to mention the cap space which will be vital and no longer exists.

I'm 10x the fan you are. Never have and never will take a foot off the bandwagon.

Florida is a dumpster... Why would I ever cheer for any team aside from the canucks who reside in the only good city in the universe?

Smh...

Your calling me a bandwagon fan?

I'm just using anything I can to complain at this point. I miss my Bonino.

Not to mention the cap space which will be vital and no longer exists.

This coming season is the only season that they will be tight to the cap. For all the whining you do about Bennings cap "mis" management, hes done a masterful job of setting tge organization up for the next 5+ years.

This coming season is the only season that they will be tight to the cap. For all the whining you do about Bennings cap "mis" management, hes done a masterful job of setting tge organization up for the next 5+ years.

Meh... I woulda kept Kass and bones... And traded clendening. That's about 3 million extra space. Maybe with an extra move, they could have added franson. Regardless I think the team is still cup contenders. Just not exactly how I would have done it.

Your calling me a bandwagon fan?

Not really but u told me to cheer for Florida or Smth. I'd rather be skinned alive than cheer for any team not named the Vancouver Canucks. Just because I'm upset at a move JB made doesn't mean I'd ever cheer for another team. Just got offended u said that.

Bones would have eaten that cap space. It's 1.4 million for one year - that's it.

1.9 this season and 2.45 next season but yes he'll definitely make more after that.

1.9 this season and 2.45 next season but yes he'll definitely make more after that.

This season?

1.9 mil Bonino 3.3 Sutter

3.3-1.9= 1.4 million extra cap

Next season?

We have 19 million in cap space including sutters raise. That extra million won't make or break us.

Archived