The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Baertschi Sutter Burrows

Boeser23

I'd prever Baertschi Horvat Burrows for line no. 2. Higgins, Sutter, Hansen sounds like a good line 3 to me.

Burrows is also still good with the twins. He gets significantly worse without them. Vrbata is good both with them and without them, so he makes sense on the 2nd line.

that might be a line willie would...he likes having 2 strong defensive players on each line but no one allows the sedins to play their game, like borrows does...with vrbata, they are always looking to set him up and it takes them out of the normal rhythm of their game...i think they still lack offence from their defensemen....hopefully, the canucks can pick up someone like shattenkirk next year for offence from their defense....i think the lines would be better if prust and dorsett patrolled different lines...dorsett played well with horvat...

Will Baertschi Sutter Burrows make a sick third line let me know and if they do please make a lineup for our team

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Higgins Horvat Hansen

Baertschi Sutter Burrows

Kenins Prust Dorsett

Baertschi needs 15+ mins a night to perform.

22-33-14

47-53-17

20-21-36

41-9-15

If Grenier performs well...i don't mind putting him with Sutter and Baer

I am so hoping for Grenier to make the squad. Was really impressed with his game in Utica. I know it will be uber tough to crack this years roster for a few of the prospects but there is some serious talent trying to make waves. Camp will be very interesting.

Will Baertschi Sutter Burrows make a sick third line let me know and if they do please make a lineup for our team

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Higgins Horvat Hansen

Baertschi Sutter Burrows

Kenins Prust Dorsett

Let's make the same mistake as every year, filling the second line with Higgins and Hansen; two great scorers of the game obviously.

If Higgins and Hansen are on the second line, this team isn't going anywhere.

And if YOU'RE proposing this with the intention of seeing the team do worst than what it could actually accomplish, then shame on you.

Let's make the same mistake as every year, filling the second line with Higgins and Hansen; two great scorers of the game obviously.

If Higgins and Hansen are on the second line, this team isn't going anywhere.

And if YOU'RE proposing this with the intention of seeing the team do worst than what it could actually accomplish, then shame on you.

I can only assume but i think the op who made the lineup is assuming if nothing changes...

Archived