The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Baertschi Sutter Burrows

Boeser23

It's not on me, it's exactly what you wrote in your proposed line-up.

And they don't even make the playoffs without the 2× 30 goal scorer you so easily replace with a rookie so...I'll give Virby a break since no one else showed in the playoffs either unfortunately.

I am sorry, but you misunderstood the entire point, like i said before. I did propose a new lineup but you assume it was replacing Vrbata and you included a jab. So, that assumption is on you. Without the 30 goals, we may miss the playoffs, but that's not the point i'm making with my lineup.

I clearly stated that if things go well in September, it would be great to have Grenier make it. So i propose a lineup which i felt was balanced. Or at the very least, the Sutter line that I think may have the right chemistry. You can go ahead and hate on it.

On another note, even if people feel that Vrbata didn't show up or the entire team didn't show up, it still wouldn't be a bad thing to go about it differently this time around. Like injecting some youth if the young players perform well in September. Then watch the learning unfold.

Exactly...I think a more interesting question,is.. who will be Jakes line mates..?...Do you want him on a fourth line..?..Or would he be better suited playing with players with more of an offence..?..

I think it matters more to Virtanen if his line mates can compliment his speed. He has the tools to adapt his play to any line imo.

Sedin sedin Virtanen

Burrows Horvat Vrbata

Beartchi Sutter Vey

Keninse Prust Dorset

Edler Tanev

Hamuis Corrado

Sbisa Barkowski

Trade Higgins to St Louis for a 2nd round pick

Trade Hansen to Winnepeg for a 2nd round and 5th round pick

Then at deadline trade Hamuis to Montreal for 1st and 3rd round pick

Then at deadline trade Vrbata to Nashville for 1st and 4th round

My bad, didn't see him on left wing.

Sedin sedin Burrows

Beartchi Sutter Vrbata

Keninse Horvat Virtanen

Prust Vey Dorset

Edler Tanev

Hamuis Corrado

Sbisa Barkowski

Trade Higgins to St Louis for a 2nd round pick

Trade Hansen to Winnepeg for a 2nd round and 5th round pick

Then at deadline trade Hamuis to Montreal for 1st and 3rd round pick

Then at deadline trade Vrbata to Nashville for 1st and 4th round pick

Fixed a few spots for ya

You may have to have Hansen Higgins and Weber as spares to start the season till you get that return once teams start needing quality Vets to replace injuries or fill in spots that the other teams young kids are not ready

But your top 18 are correct

I am sorry, but you misunderstood the entire point, like i said before. I did propose a new lineup but you assume it was replacing Vrbata and you included a jab. So, that assumption is on you. Without the 30 goals, we may miss the playoffs, but that's not the point i'm making with my lineup.

I clearly stated that if things go well in September, it would be great to have Grenier make it. So i propose a lineup which i felt was balanced. Or at the very least, the Sutter line that I think may have the right chemistry. You can go ahead and hate on it.

On another note, even if people feel that Vrbata didn't show up or the entire team didn't show up, it still wouldn't be a bad thing to go about it differently this time around. Like injecting some youth if the young players perform well in September. Then watch the learning unfold.

Hey, I'm not trying to hate on you. But did you or didn't you post a proposed line up replacing Vrbata wt Grenier? That's what I read and I wasn't seeing how that improved the overall team whatsoever youth movement or not, that's all.

Hey, I'm not trying to hate on you. But did you or didn't you post a proposed line up replacing Vrbata wt Grenier? That's what I read and I wasn't seeing how that improved the overall team whatsoever youth movement or not, that's all.

I know it seems like replacing Vrbata, but i'm just proposing a line that i feel is balanced. Assuming our youths do well. I felt Grenier might do well with Sutter and Baer. That's all i'm doing.

Rather Burrows play with the Sedins. He doesn't disappear in the playoffs like Vrbata.

That second line is never going to happen either.

Your third line will be the second line, possibly with Vrbata on RW.

Disappear? We only scored 14 goals in the Calgary series. Vrbata has 2 goals and 2 assists. More like a team problem than Vrbata disappearing. /facepalm.

I like Higgins with Sutter because he is good on the boards(higgins). The sutter line will get 2nd line minutes but harder defensive deployment. I would put Baer with Bo and Hansen and deploy them in all game situations mind you against lesser competition than the Sutter line. I think that would be best for their development. As for the 4th I believe another move should be made because the Idea of 2 lunch boxes centered by Vey isn't inspiring.

SEDINS Vrbatman

Higgins Sutter Burr 2a

Baer Bo Hansen 2b

Meat n potatoes

Terrible line on paper.

On paper (once again) Barchy Horvat Burrows is the only combo with enough talent to pose as a second line.

Sutter can't distribute the puck so putting him with Barch would be like tying and anchor to the breakout hopeful.

To be honest I'd rather see Mcann or Cassels earn the second line pivot role, it's what I'm hoping for the most, unrealistic or not.

Once those two (hopefully) make the main roster, we're going to have one expensive 4th line center.

God, we have a lot of Defense first center men, Once Henrik goes is Benning planning on us being the Devils west or something?

Totally forgot:

Barch Vey Burrows

Vey has the talent

Sutter is here to take over the 2nd line and protect horvats development. We need scoring on our 2nd line, Verby with Sutts and Bear seems like the best fit right now, hopefully they can get some really nice chemistry going, this is probably the most interesting story going into training camp. Imagine if we can get a 2nd line that can put the puck in the net.....

Will Baertschi Sutter Burrows make a sick third line let me know and if they do please make a lineup for our team

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Higgins Horvat Hansen

Baertschi Sutter Burrows

Kenins Prust Dorsett

And that could be the worst second line in all of hockey.

And the most expensive third line.

Will Baertschi Sutter Burrows make a sick third line let me know and if they do please make a lineup for our team

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Higgins Horvat Hansen

Baertschi Sutter Burrows

Kenins Prust Dorsett

Horvat has more offensive upside than Sutter from my point of view so if Burr is on a second line then I would prefer he be between Burr and Sven. Sutter between Higgins and Hansen on a 3rd line would be a great asset to this team. I think Bo is ready for primetime after seeing his playoff performance.

Daniel Henrik Vrbata

Higgins Horvat Hansen

Baertschi Sutter Burrows

Kenins Prust Dorsett

Good third line but other than Horvat, that's a brutal second line!

Archived