The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to Wear Skate Jersey

Brendan Gaunce

Love it.

The management listened.

During the summer summit few weeks ago, fan told linden about not liking the orca etc. One guy had skate jersey with linden on it, and told him what he wanted.

Linden actually said previous to that that they had planned on doing the skate jersey last season, but things didn't work out.

Love it.

The management listened.

During the summer summit few weeks ago, fan told linden about not liking the orca etc. One guy had skate jersey with linden on it, and told him what he wanted.

Linden actually said previous to that that they had planned on doing the skate jersey last season, but things didn't work out.

what DeNiro said.

not only that, but at the summer summit, the fan you referred to actually said he wanted the stick in rink, not the skate (despite wearing the skate jersey as you mentioned), and furthermore, the way linden addressed the topic made it pretty clear that something was already in the works.

Love it! Can't wait to see the Sedins lace up in the skate sweater, its too bad they don't use it more often, like Calgary did with their vintage sweater, they wore it against all Canadian and O6 teams when playing at home a few years ago, would love to see Van do the same against the Canadian and O6 teams with the Skate sweater.

I just realized a momentous occasion for the CDC. This is the first thread to have every single user happy about a decision made. I think my bacon just flew away. Also the devil needs to rent a snowplow.

What doesn't make any sense is having an animal for a primary logo. West coast or not, the Orca doesn't even hold 1/4 of a candle to the Skate.

Hahahahahahahahah, you think? More delusional fans fingering their bow ties on the edge of reality. Sadly too close to the edge :towel:

I'm pretty stoked that these will be back on the ice for a game.

All those Millionaires jerseys now remind me of is turmoil.

.. Tort's era

...Lu's snub at the outdoor game

... Twins injuries

... mediocre hockey.

Did we even win in those jerseys?

I also don't like the name "Millionaires"... sounds like a millionaire named it himself.

Lamo.

Anyways, I'd say the timing is right, what with Linden helping steer the ship.

It's Batman to his Bat signal. :)

Archived