The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2015 Rugby World Cup

Bill Sikes

Yes I have to say Wales deserved the win considering the adversity they had to play through. England never cease to amaze me, they have the biggest leagues in Europe but they pick a team of buffalos every time and they are found wanting every time,

I'm sure they will still get through but when again they come up against a really good team they will likely fail. Australia will test them and there is no love lost there so look out for another epic battle.

Well, we beat ourselves with some sloppy passing and untimely penalties. Too bad as tge boys played hard and definitely deserved the win against Italy.

Im still trying to wrap my head around the decision, by England, to kick to the corner instead of taking the 3 points and tying the game. That decision likely got them eliminated from this tournament. We'll see what that does to attendance.

Well, we beat ourselves with some sloppy passing and untimely penalties. Too bad as tge boys played hard and definitely deserved the win against Italy.

Im still trying to wrap my head around the decision, by England, to kick to the corner instead of taking the 3 points and tying the game. That decision likely got them eliminated from this tournament. We'll see what that does to attendance.

I wouldn't count England out yet. I think they will beat Australia. We also don't know how the injuries will affect Wales.

Good come back by Scotland. USA looked good.

Massive games to-day.

Scotland pick what is undoubtedly a weaker team than they could have fielded, to play against the Springboks and I think that may be a big mistake. They seem to be banking on winning their last game against Samoa, which is tempting fate imo.

Massive game for England against Australia but I actually think they will win. The crowd will be going mental for an England win and I think the Aussies are a bit overrated.

Massive games to-day.

Scotland pick what is undoubtedly a weaker team than they could have fielded, to play against the Springboks and I think that may be a big mistake. They seem to be banking on winning their last game against Samoa, which is tempting fate imo.

Massive game for England against Australia but I actually think they will win. The crowd will be going mental for an England win and I think the Aussies are a bit overrated.

If Scotland beats South Africa that could eliminate SA from the playoff round couldn't it?

Archived