The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2015-2016] Canucks Prospects Stat Tracker

Updated from Friday October 11th. I was in Montreal all of last week so didn't have time to update the thread as regularly as I said I would. Should be better this week.

IN THE MINORS (AHL/ECHL)

MINORS_zps0rgrzhfs.png

CHL (QMJHL/OHL/WHL)

CHL_zpsi33mrveh.png

OTHER LEAGUES (EUROPE/NCAA)

OTHER%20LEAGUES_zpsn1c1xqr1.png

GOALIES (AHL/NCAA)

GOALIES_zpsdfpyb75b.png

Demko off to a really hot start. Canucks are lucky to have such amazing depth. Cannata playing well in his two losses for Utica (note - I updated goalies as of Saturday, which is why Cannata has 2GP but rest of Utica ha 1 GP).

Brisebois stuck on a terrible team and is struggling to put up points. Nice that we will get to see him in the Super Series. Zhukenov seems to be adjusting just fine to the North American game.

UPDATE: Saturday October 24, 2015

Shinkaruk sparking the Comets is a very good sign that he has continued his impressive play during the preseason/prospects camp. 

A couple of the Canucks' late-round picks are playing really well, namely Zhukenov, Olson, and Neil. 

Thatcher Demko looking like he deserves the title of best goaltender outside the AHL/NHL with a sparking 0.60 GAA.

For whatever reason, college stats are very slow to updated on HockeyDB and the individual team websites are also sporadically updated, so Brock Boeser's stats always seem to be behind by a game or two. He's having a very impressive rookie debut. 

GOALIES.thumb.png.70a562d91fb21a3b81e3b2MINORS.thumb.png.bcb8f3cd49b6888878f6d0fOTHER_LEAGUES.thumb.png.d524b970a6eb5416CHL.thumb.png.29ae4f6918d7691cf8a808256a

OP Updated with stats through Saturday October 31st. 

Brock Boeser and Hunter Shinkaruk continue their quest for CY Young consideration (5-2 for Boeser, 6-2 for Shink).

Demko hasn't lost in 4 or 5 straight starts.

Carl Neil continues to rack up points in the Q, though history tells us this isn't all that difficult (Patrick Coulombe anybody?). 

Clay Witt with a disappointing start for Utica, back at it tonight. McEneny and Fox have been recalled to offset the loss of Gaunce and Biega.

OP Updated with stats through Tuesday November 3. 

You'll notice some changes. There is now a stat tracker for Canucks-specific stats (e.g., Virtanen, Gaunce, McCann, Hutton). I've removed Virt and McCann from the CHL image but left Hutton and Gaunce on the AHL image, that way we can look at their stats in both the AHL and NHL (though I don't expect Hutton to be sent down). 

I've also added Anton Rodin to the Europe image, as he is currently leading the Swedish league in scoring. 

Archived