The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PETITION] - Change Vancouver Canucks Jerseys

Caknuckle Puck

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the poll is about what I personally want, then yes I would like the flying skate jersey back. Because those were the jerseys of my favorite Canucks memories. So yeah!

Other than that, I'm okay with it being the 3rd jersey or something. Those were classic. And the all yellow chicken colored jerseys... standout and classic.

It's funny that the people that ooh and ah at the Sea of Red in Calgary, seem to be the ones who want to change jersey schemes every year. How often has Calgary changed it's primary jersey/colour schemes? How about we just stick with what we've got, and actually try to build some cohesive identity/history with them?

They're gonna change them for the 2015-2016 season. You heard it here first.

I have no problem with fine tuning the current jerseys (orca logo and blue/green)...but a thumbs down from me on the 80's/ 90's colour schemes (it was a rebranding fad that didn't last for very long..Washington,Buffalo,NYI,and Edmonton all reverted back to their classic uniforms).

I have no problem with fine tuning the current jerseys (orca logo and blue/green)...but a thumbs down from me on the 80's/ 90's colour schemes (it was a rebranding fad that didn't last for very long..Washington,Buffalo,NYI,and Edmonton all reverted back to their classic uniforms).

How do you feel about having big golden arches stamped on it?

Maybe a nice Coca Cola here and there?

Oh I know a nice Kinder Morgan branded right below the Orca! Perfect!

you can disagree and that is ok.. but this isn't a dumb thread...please respect other peoples opinion... nothing wrong with wanting a different jersey... after all does a whale strike fear in to opponents... lol not that a stick would do much better...

Does a Duck strike fear in anything, what about a Leaf? Having a "scary" logo is the end game? Lets put that chick from the grudge as our logo.

I'm so sick to death of all these change jersey threads, and i say this everytime, the current jersey we have is unique and spot on. How many other teams in any sport around the world combine blue green and white. Its such a nice change from the usual red, black, yellow or whatever combinations are out there. And the logo is perfectly fine. Definitely top 5 jersey in the league. And again, unique in its colour scheme. Stop this crap of wanting to change it every year.

Archived