The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: RWBY (Game Over; TP Win!)

thejazz97

And did your team want me killed? or did you just act unilaterally out of jealousy/spite/inferiority complex etc etc...?

your name was brought up every round lol... I honestly thought you were regular TP and just didn't care because of your other game, but I really couldn't be bothered to re-read through the thread and find a better target, so I just caved and killed you :P

your name was brought up every round lol... I honestly thought you were regular TP and just didn't care because of your other game, but I really couldn't be bothered to re-read through the thread and find a better target, so I just caved and killed you :P

You could have just said Penis envy and no one would have judged you.

Host: MR

1) Time Lord

2) Beluga Whale

3) Intoewsables

4) JohnLocke

5) Dral

6) g_bassi13

7) Zfetch

8)IlDuce39

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

Adding your name to the above list constitutes agreeing to this pledge to remain active. Failure to adhere to the pledge will result in much finger-wagging and head-shaking in your direction. (Seriously, we're aiming for an active, intense game here.)

I'm in, but don't lynch me for not regiming if I'm posting 15 a day.

Host: MR

1) Time Lord

2) Beluga Whale

3) Intoewsables

4) JohnLocke

5) Dral

6) g_bassi13

7) Zfetch

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

Adding your name to the above list constitutes agreeing to this pledge to remain active. Failure to adhere to the pledge will result in much finger-wagging and head-shaking in your direction. (Seriously, we're aiming for an active, intense game here.)

count me in

Ah crap, just remembered I'm going away this weekend. Probably going to have to skip this one unless you guys promise to kill me in the first couple days haha.

How much of the weekend? With 13 players the game will take 6 rounds max (barring an amazing Doc), and we'd get through 3 or 4 by then.

Get the game up IMO.

The only reason you're hosting is cuz people are too impatient to wait another day or two for GFY

Bah, back in my day sign-ups took place in the old thread, and the creation of the new thread signaled the actual start of the game.

But fine.

Archived