The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WN Baby!?!

aGENT

If it's a boy, I can see if the wife has any stuff she can dig up to help you guys out if you're interested.

Not sure what we have left in that regard but I can find out ;)

Oh and...

https://www.varagesale.com/

also look for 'mom swap' groups on facebook or otherwise for whichever community you're in for toys, clothes etc.

We have baby markets here in Melbs , mums bring their baby stuff to the carribean gardens every friday. My partner has gotten some fantastic bargains there. Is there anything like that in Van ?

We have also found some great bargains on e-bay, decked my son out in ski gear for less than 50 bucks including helmet

Congrats TS and AJ my son is the best thing that has ever happened to me

Congrats, and pretty soon a little Apple Sparkle will be here! I've always said that the best names are on the Canucks roster, but I never thought of any trades, especially to teams that I will just call "different." But then again, Ryan/Ryanne and Daniel/Danielle sound great!

Suggested names so far (I may have missed some):

Douglas

Duggler

Tanev

Henrik
Foppa

Bulis

Druken

Buttface

Amber

Kronenbourg

Otis

Pavel
Ryan

Daniel

Congrats on your soon-to-be new arrival. Good luck picking between all these names, though (Otis Druken Amber Buttface Kronenbourg Tanev would be my personal suggestion).

Suggested names so far (I may have missed some):

Douglas

Duggler

Tanev

Henrik

Foppa

Bulis

Druken

Buttface

Amber

Kronenbourg

Otis

Pavel

Ryan

Daniel

Congrats on your soon-to-be new arrival. Good luck picking between all these names, though (Otis Druken Amber Buttface Kronenbourg Tanev would be my personal suggestion).

this should be a poll XD

Archived