The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CAREY PRICE Wallpaper

Looks amazing.

Things I would suggest to change:

>the 4 corner pictures of him, fade the background of them in more. You can see the outline of the picture borders so it kinda of looks like a block picture copy and pasted on top. Blending it in so you don't see the block outlines of the pictures would be better so it's faded away.

> take away the blur in between the bottom 2 corner pictures. looks odd considering the rest of the spaces in between corner pictures aren't blurred.

and last suggestion I have (just being picky here now lol) would be to maybe play around and try adding a light/spot under the main Price in the middle of the wallpaper, something like this http://cristianoronaldo.footballfantalk.com/files/2012/09/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Wallpapers-469.jpgbut I was thinking instead of a smoke thing portrayed in the photo, more of a sharp white light thingy. What I'm saying probably sounds like jibberish right about now, I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say though :P

Thanks guys!

Looks amazing.

Things I would suggest to change:

>the 4 corner pictures of him, fade the background of them in more. You can see the outline of the picture borders so it kinda of looks like a block picture copy and pasted on top. Blending it in so you don't see the block outlines of the pictures would be better so it's faded away.

> take away the blur in between the bottom 2 corner pictures. looks odd considering the rest of the spaces in between corner pictures aren't blurred.

and last suggestion I have (just being picky here now lol) would be to maybe play around and try adding a light/spot under the main Price in the middle of the wallpaper, something like this http://cristianoronaldo.footballfantalk.com/files/2012/09/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Wallpapers-469.jpgbut I was thinking instead of a smoke thing portrayed in the photo, more of a sharp white light thingy. What I'm saying probably sounds like jibberish right about now, I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say though :P

V2:

s2qm8m.jpg

Archived