The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

your opinion about Donald Trump

aeromotacanucks

Your Opinion about Donald Trump  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Simple question. what´s your opinion about mr Donald Trump?

like him, hate him, meh?

many users here are from USA or live there. so what do you think about mr "You´re fired"?

Personal opinion:

I think Trump is a "Showman", he doesn´t think before say, he just say and do things by desire. some people like this style, some people hate this.

in Latin America "Showmen" polititians are very popular and normaly get well because usually this type of people are considered "strong"

BUT is USA ready for a president that will (and I just saw his interview on CNN) "fight the commercial fight against China, Japan and Mexico"?

personally I think Trump should run for a Senator first, if he goes well then to the president on the next one. he´s getting from 0 to 100 at once but he never had any experience in USA politics...

even being a "ready to fight" person run a country isn´t the same thing as run a private company...

PS: I´m not "left" or "right" wing since I´m from another country, so about my contry politics yes I´m a "right wing" but talking about other countries I´m totally neutral...

he sits on his soap box dictating economic policy to everyone who will listen and preaching hard work and good ethics but dodged the draft with his dads help, is one of the single largest lobbyists not registered as a corporation in previous elections at state and federal levels, has been bankrupt 5 times and without his father wouldn't be where he is now as evidenced by numerous sources stating Trump failed repeatedly to get off the ground until his dad first loaned him over $5 million (which by some accounts was not paid back)

He is a womanizer and a moral slob.

Honestly. Prototypical GOP candidate and the best thing to happen to the dems

He's an idiot, but that's what I love about the guy.

He's not going to take crap, and won't be owned like a puppet like all of the other candidates. If you want change in the USA, Trump's going to bring it.

He's no idiot if he's a billionaire. In my opinion, he is capitalizing effectively with his talk. Trump is a very charismatic man - far more than any of the candidates.

He's no idiot if he's a billionaire. In my opinion, he is capitalizing effectively with his talk. Trump is a very charismatic man - far more than any of the candidates.

What I simply meant is, he has a lot of idiotic ideas and not all of them will fly, he's incredibly divisive on many subjects, and is a very polarizing figure. To me, I think he's probably the best choice to get the USA out of the funk it's been in for quite a while.

If people were amused by G. W. Bush while in office, they will have a field day with Trump if he makes it to the oval office.

He's an idiot, but that's what I love about the guy.

He's not going to take crap, and won't be owned like a puppet like all of the other candidates. If you want change in the USA, Trump's going to bring it.

Right. That's what they all think. First order of business after being elected is being led to the theatre room where you are shown the life and ambitions of JFK and the facts of presidential life explained. Your new motto, which we tattoo on your butt is, status quo is king, towing the line is everything.

He's divisive and insensitive, both of which are detrimental to being a good world leader.

He's completely sensationlized the issues getting people to react on passion instead of rational thought. (genius)

He is the opposite of pragmatic.

He is a marketing guru.

He is a Corportist leader representing the wrong end of the income gap.

He has bad hair.

He may or may not be racist, but he plays one on TV and the Media.

He would be absolutely terrible at foreign relations given his lack of tact.

I don't think he would start WW3, but he could start the ball rolling.

I dislike him. He is money horder, a hypocrite and he would take Corporatism to the next level. It's possible he could put thew final nail in Capitalism's coffin though, that may please some of you...until you realize how much worse Corporatism is...but you'll find out soon enough anyways, it's already the main global economic system.

He's divisive and insensitive, both of which are detrimental to being a good world leader.

-well. maybe Trump doesn´t care that much...

He's completely sensationlized the issues getting people to react on passion instead of rational thought. (genius)

-he´s a "showman" he loves the media, as long people talk about him Trump will have orgasms...

He is the opposite of pragmatic.

-agree

He is a marketing guru.

-run a country doesn´t involve marketing, involve understand what people need. he might have a problem here...

He is a Corportist leader representing the wrong end of the income gap.

-run a company is one thing, run a country is another thing. I hope Trump knows the difference...

He has bad hair.

-personal choice :) you don´t elect a president because he/she has a good hair :)

He may or may not be racist, but he plays one on TV and the Media.

-and looks like it´s working for him...

He would be absolutely terrible at foreign relations given his lack of tact.

-you can´t live on a modern society without this. being "great" today means having good relations with other countries. INCLUDING CANADA

I don't think he would start WW3, but he could start the ball rolling.

-I´m wondering how Trump will "fight" mr Putin. a former KGB agent against a rich businessman, should be interesting...

I dislike him. He is money horder, a hypocrite and he would take Corporatism to the next level. It's possible he could put thew final nail in Capitalism's coffin though, that may please some of you...until you realize how much worse Corporatism is...but you'll find out soon enough anyways, it's already the main global economic system.

-interesting point...

Archived