The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 16 Thread

Caboose

He should not be a RB? I don't think he plays there anymore.

His best position in his life has been RB, his position he was best at for Germany has always been RB.

But for me he's one of those examples of position changes being stupid. I can make Balotelli a 10 chem CDM, but I can't make Lahm a RB or Alaba a CM/CDM.

His best position in his life has been RB, his position he was best at for Germany has always been RB.

But for me he's one of those examples of position changes being stupid. I can make Balotelli a 10 chem CDM, but I can't make Lahm a RB or Alaba a CM/CDM.

Retired and no longer plays that position. I wish Son could play ST but you can't have good things in FIFA.

Most dishnourable. Where the hell are my Koreans? Why does Tottenham have their full bench minus Son??? WHAT DID THEY RATE HIMMMM and Ki Sung Yueng?

Also, how is Kagawa an 82 at CAM with those stats? And why his passing so crap? I'd rather have Honda at 9 and Kagawa wide.

I'm Mr. J-League not Mr. K-League. I thought you were Mr. K-League.

Most dishnourable. Where the hell are my Koreans? Why does Tottenham have their full bench minus Son??? WHAT DID THEY RATE HIMMMM and Ki Sung Yueng?

Also, how is Kagawa an 82 at CAM with those stats? And why his passing so crap? I'd rather have Honda at 9 and Kagawa wide.

http://www.futhead.com/16/nations/korea-republic/

Archived