The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 16 Thread

Caboose

After playing the demo I've come to realise just how important a narrow formation with short crisp passing really is.

Built a non-rare gold squad on futhead that I think is perfect for the mechanics of the game if anyone is interested.

z9zZazK.png

lol CAM with 58 shooting and 7 chem keeper

Thing is, with Ibrahimovic on my squad, I let him subconsciously take 90% of my shots.

Verratti has nice passing and dribbling to compliment that.

Valbuena looks much better. He is a little small though. I'll probably try him as a sub and see where he goes from there.

I'm loving the demo so far, much for of a simulation game compared to arcade which I really like.

The passing isn't so OP and robotic, and the dribbling/ first touches are a lot more suited to realism versus the ball glued to the feet style of dribbling in the previous FIFA's.

honestly looking like the best FIFA in awhile.

Thinking of buying PES instead. FIFA's career mode is lame and last year you couldn't even play in the world cup. Anyone ever played PES?. I want the game with the better career mode(as a player). Player licenses doesn't mean much to me as I don't follow soccer.

Web App is up.

Opened my first reward pack (after my starter pack) and got an IF silver.

ayylmao.

Team badge is Bray Wanderers. So a bronze Irish team most likely to start off with.

Thanks for the reminder! Logged in and was given 8 packs :)

Thinking of buying PES instead. FIFA's career mode is lame and last year you couldn't even play in the world cup. Anyone ever played PES?. I want the game with the better career mode(as a player). Player licenses doesn't mean much to me as I don't follow soccer.

As I've said, PES has had extremely good reviews this time around, and anyone who actually wants to play a better football game should probably buy it. The lack of licenses seems to be the very last thing holding it back. For me, there's no national Korean team, which is a joke, but the even bigger joke is that the North American version of PES also has no licensed Japan. What. The. Hell.

As I've said, PES has had extremely good reviews this time around, and anyone who actually wants to play a better football game should probably buy it. The lack of licenses seems to be the very last thing holding it back. For me, there's no national Korean team, which is a joke, but the even bigger joke is that the North American version of PES also has no licensed Japan. What. The. Hell.

The main problem is that you can't share option files. Which sucks really.

Archived