The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 16 Thread

Caboose

My packs were terrible. My entire squad is gold, but the only names I know are:

Valentin Stocker

Diego Milito

From 8 packs. Puts you right off spending any real £!

Okay, I'm calmer now. The web app gave me 500 coins for logging in so combined with the one player I sold, I bought Rafinha (RB) for 350g and Raffael (ST, 81 rating) for 350g as well. Give me another 2k or so gold and I'll have a team I can play with!

Bought 21 Bray Wanderer players + 2 kits x 150 coins. So 3,450 coins spent.

From the remaining 1k or so I had after getting some coins for a few golds from free packs and working the market thru a few BPL players, have made around 11K thus far.

Not much but a start.

WTF NCAA YOU SUCK

This article, FIFA 16 Loses These 13 Players Due to NCAA Dispute, originally appeared onGameSpot.

FIFA 16 has lost 13 players expected to be included in the game due to a dispute with the NCAA concerning potential eligibility violations. Of the "hundreds" of players on FIFA 16's rosters, 13 are currently attending or will attend schools in the US sanctioned by the NCAA. Their involvement with the game was determined by the NCAA to be a potential threat to their eligibility, EA said today in anews release.

"We do not agree with this position," EA said, noting that all rights for the 13 players were secured appropriately, with the approval of the respective national bodies and federations. EA also pointed out that none of the real-world players were going to receive any compensation for their part in the game. That issue is another can of worms entirely, but it doesn't come into play here, EA said.

VIDEO: PES 2016 vs. FIFA 16 In 2 Minutes [03:04]

The developer went on to say that, although it doesn't agree with the NCAA's position, it has pulled the 13 players out of the game so as not to jeopardize their eligibility in NCAA competition.

"We believe this decision denies these 13 athletes the opportunity to represent their countries in the game," EA said.

We have reached out to the NCAA in an attempt to find out more about the specific eligibility concerns the organization had regarding these players' involvement in FIFA 16. For its part, EA says, "We will keep you informed with any updates on these players as the season unfolds."

Below is a list of the 13 players who have been removed from FIFA 16 and the national teams they play for.

• Kadeisha Buchanan, Canada
  • Jessie Fleming, Canada
  • Ashley Lawrence, Canada
  • Janine Beckie, Canada
  • Rebecca Quinn, Canada
  • Sura Yekka, Canada
  • Celia Jiménez, Spain
  • Tanya Samarzich, Mexico
  • Greta Espinoza, Mexico
  • Christina Murillo, Mexico
  • Amanda Perez, Mexico
  • Emily Alvarado, Mexico
  • Maria Sanchez, Mexico

Team Canada just got OWNED.

Full game available for 10 hours' use on EA Access I've read.

And on a brighter note, some idiot paid 1,000 buy now for a silver CM from League One, who was selling for 200. I've bought Dante for my Bundesliga/Brazil team with the cash and have enough left over to buy a West Brom kit :)

Archived