The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 16 Thread

Caboose

Have managed to find some great deals in the last few days or so in FUT.

Lloris for 30K, sold for 42K

Hart for 20K, sold for 33K

Cech for 6k, 10K. 15k, and 20K, sold for 30-35K all times.

Fabregas for 27K, sold for 57K just right now.

Hoping today's release in the UK/Europe has a few more in store.

The passing is beyond awful and a 6'4 defender can outrun any striker. It's a joke of a game.

I've found the passing to be the most realistic of any FIFA game ever made. However as you say, pace is an issue - Neymar should not be out-paced by Chiellini, ever.

FUT's a joke for gameplay. While pace isn't as OP, strength and dribbling seem to be. I like to challenge myself and stay away from making obvious OP type of teams, but its very hard to play a realistic type of football when you have the other guy telling three attackers to attack your CB, whilst holding down all his buttons to defend when you're in possession.

I've yet to play seasons so undecided how gameplay is there.

Career mode is fun. Love the new player development and small details they added (unlimited subs in pre-season, more loan options, etc.)

I'm a big pro clubs guy. Gameplay kinda similar but defenders and GK seem a lot better than usual. Then again, I'm not using a 91 OVR player this game (at least not yet B) )

Better than previous years but not by much

This game sucks major ass

-Pace is essentially useless

Flick the ball forward. It's helpful with pace.

-Everything gets intercepted, attacking players make 0 effort to move towards passes

Change your formation

-Counterattacking is impossible

If everything gets intercepted than how is......never mind.

-Absolute crap refs

Tru

-A bunch of stupid never-ending load screen glitches

Wut

It seems EA has vastly overcompensated for the complaints last year.

Every team needs to play like Barcelona if you want to win a match, there is no counter attack to speak of and even guys like Aubameyang will still be caught by John Terry.

It seems EA has vastly overcompensated for the complaints last year.

Every team needs to play like Barcelona if you want to win a match, there is no counter attack to speak of and even guys like Aubameyang will still be caught by John Terry.

Suits me to perfection now, after a decade of being pace-abused, now it's payback time :towel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived