The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Coven [Mafia win!]

Master Radishes

I like you, but I must make sure you've read the bit about wanting an active game here. You tend to stay pretty quiet. You promise to be more active?

I promise I'll try, it's usually a survival tactic so I don't shove my foot in my mouth when I'm drunk or stoned. :P

Hosting list

1. GFY - ?

2. Virtanen - DBZ

3. Horvat - secret societies and stuff

4. MR - Firefly or Hunger Games

5. BOH - Assassin's Creed

6. Aladeen - Star Wars pt I

7. Aladeen - Star Wars pt II

8. JohnLocke - ?

Note: GFY may start his game prior to this game finishing. Signing up for both games is entirely at your discretion.

add me to the host sign up list pls

If someone wants to sign up to be a sub, I'm willing to do this. If you'd rather just opt out, no problem. Hopefully this format succeeds and we do it again. :)

You know, the more I think about it, the more I dislike the idea of subs midway through the game... especially with no PMs... if you're trying to get a read on someone and then that person switches part way through, it kinda makes things more difficult... giving an unfair advantage to which ever team has the sub

add me to the host sign up list pls

You know, the more I think about it, the more I dislike the idea of subs midway through the game... especially with no PMs... if you're trying to get a read on someone and then that person switches part way through, it kinda makes things more difficult... giving an unfair advantage to which ever team has the sub

More unfair than losing a player on your team to a God kill?

Archived