The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Coven [Mafia win!]

Master Radishes

And I disagree that Aladeen/Toews is very likely TP. I thought Toews was pretty suspicious. He only seemed to be going after #Nucks and trying to appear active in the first few days. Aladeen also seems to be going after her, but it seems suspicious to me because I think # is TP.

The bolded confuses me.

Why does it confuse you? I am saying we shouldn't also lynch you cause if we are wrong about you and whoever we lynch this round then we lose... Not exactly rocket science math there genius. But hey if you want we can vote to hang you looks like hashtag already is cause she is most likely mafia wanting to end the game now.

Why does it confuse you? I am saying we shouldn't also lynch you cause if we are wrong about you and whoever we lynch this round then we lose... Not exactly rocket science math there genius. But hey if you want we can vote to hang you looks like hashtag already is cause she is most likely mafia wanting to end the game now.

:rolleyes:

Classic over the top Mafia Aladeen

Oh I get what you mean now, but unfortunately we have to lynch a mafioso either way.

Lynching me in addition would just make the numbers worse.

3/8 are mafia.

If no mafia are lynched tonight, it'll be 3/6 or 3/5 depending on if I'm lynched. Mafia win either way.

Also # you might want to rethink that vote...

Classic useless mafia hashtag

Just would like to point out a few things.

Toews was active first round, with no suspicions really on him he faded off quite a bit.

Aladeen took over, this was pre arraged.

With no suspicions on to start he spent the first round very inactive. I would've expected him to come in with energy and trying his best to find mafia.

He's now become active with what 1 round to go? And when he's been voted for and pushed for lynching, he's decided to speak up.

Surprise surprise his only suspicion is the person voting for him.

If I know one thing about mafia Aladeen... It's that he plays hard, and never gives up. If seen him been confirmed mafia by a sheriff and still fight it.

Just would like to point out a few things.

Toews was active first round, with no suspicions really on him he faded off quite a bit.

Aladeen took over, this was pre arraged.

With no suspicions on to start he spent the first round very inactive. I would've expected him to come in with energy and trying his best to find mafia.

He's now become active with what 1 round to go? And when he's been voted for and pushed for lynching, he's decided to speak up.

Surprise surprise his only suspicion is the person voting for him.

If I know one thing about mafia Aladeen... It's that he plays hard, and never gives up. If seen him been confirmed mafia by a sheriff and still fight it.

With one round to go? That's only if the mafia have there way I think that's a huge tell there hashtag... If you get your way TL and me lynched I guess you're right... Only you being mafia would say one round to go. TP should be voting for hashtag if we want any chance of winning

Vote Hashtag

I thought Toews was playing a very obviously TP game before he subbed out, and Aladeen's only been in the game for a day (and a half?) now.

Vote Aladeen i'm feeling very good about this vote. TP NEED TO STICK TOGETHER...

:rolleyes:

Classic over the top Mafia Aladeen

The ellipse, the capitalization, and the rolling of the eyes all crunched into mean-nothing sentences don't help her and this point of play. And her entire game up to this point has been based off of reasoning she's herself admitted to be poor while not trying to rectify it.

I certainly am hoping you both are Mafia.
Both point are pushing it and not really listening to what wrote.

Aladeen. Yes with how scattered we are as TP we are in trouble. MR even said if this round goes poorly its game over.

The mafia are very likely going to swing the vote last minute tonight. So disagreeing with everyone is a horrible idea this round.

Oneonetwo. Yes of course I know you and Toews have been TP buddies all game together.

How can you say he was a very obvious TP. His activity in the very first round was very noticiable. But it drastically died down. You'd expect the opposite from him as a TP with the rounds getting more and more do or die.
He had an arranged swap with Aladeen, so he should've been extra active leading up to that? Doesn't that make sense?

The ellipse

In mathematics, an ellipse is a curve on a plane surrounding two focal points such that the sum of the distances to the two focal points is constant for every point on the curve. As such, it is a generalization of a circle, which is a special type of an ellipse that has both focal points at the same location

not trying to rectify it.

Rectify is an American television drama series created by Ray McKinnon and the first original series fromSundanceTV. It stars Aden Young, Abigail Spencer, J. Smith-Cameron, Adelaide Clemens, Clayne Crawford, and Luke Kirby. The series premiered on April 22, 2013 with a season one run of six episodes.[1] On May 1, 2013, SundanceTV ordered a second season of ten episodes,[2] which premiered on June 19, 2014.[3] A third season consisting of six episodes premiered on July 9, 2015.[4] Prior to its third season premiere, Rectify was renewed for a fourth season.[5]

Imma shutup 112 with all these advanced words.

One sec:

kiss-cam-mp.gif

How can you say he was a very obvious TP. His activity in the very first round was very noticiable. But it drastically died down. You'd expect the opposite from him as a TP with the rounds getting more and more do or die.

He had an arranged swap with Aladeen, so he should've been extra active leading up to that? Doesn't that make sense?

Because beyond whatever his activity said, he was mostly impartial, and he shared his thoughts fully and without his usual pushiness when he's mafia. His posts were meaty and - to fall back from reason - I got the feeling from his posts that he was genuinely trying to help the town and was a part of it.

No? He had stated prior to the game starting that he wouldn't be around for the weekend.

Because beyond whatever his activity said, he was mostly impartial, and he shared his thoughts fully and without his usual pushiness when he's mafia. His posts were meaty and - to fall back from reason - I got the feeling from his posts that he was genuinely trying to help the town and was a part of it.

No? He had stated prior to the game starting that he wouldn't be around for the weekend.

You can't say beyond his activity for one. Mafia members almost always try and stay hidden. Theres a minimum of one in this game. JL or Fox would be my guess.

Do you not think Toews is smart enought to come off as helpful? No offense to him, but we haven't gotten 1 mafia member yet.

There\s some very smart players on the mafia team.

My original read was one of you two were mafia, the other just playing along trying to stay on the others good side.

But Maybe I was wrong and it's both of you.

You were a major part of Dral being lynched last night..

Zfetch has been my main TP read this game. Time to trust him.

Unvote; Vote 112

Pssh, that's no excuse.

Sure I'm TP, but if you are TP, you should have the right to your own opinion as well. I know no better than any other TP alive right now, but I've had a suspicion. If you have your own strong suspicion, go with that, otherwise this reeks of mafia IMO.

But yeah, lynching 112 would be nice. :P

You can't say beyond his activity for one. Mafia members almost always try and stay hidden. Theres a minimum of one in this game. JL or Fox would be my guess.

Do you not think Toews is smart enought to come off as helpful? No offense to him, but we haven't gotten 1 mafia member yet.

There\s some very smart players on the mafia team.

My original read was one of you two were mafia, the other just playing along trying to stay on the others good side.

But Maybe I was wrong and it's both of you.

You were a major part of Dral being lynched last night..

ehh, my activity varies wildly from game to game, and I know this is true of a lot of other players. I don't think it's fair to put the amount of weight into activity that you are.

He's smart enough to try to come off as helpful; we all are. The distinction is whether he actually was helpful - and I believe so.

Not necessarily.

Your original read was baseless, though.

Didn't you switch your vote to Dral at the end? I had a read and pushed it, which is fine and what we should all be doing at this point in the game (except for Zfetch 'cause he's wrong). again with the implicating successive periods tho

Archived