The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Coven [Mafia win!]

Master Radishes

Your original read was baseless, though.

Expanding here: You've been presenting your read again and again as necessarily true and then using it as a foundation for your accusations against Toews (Aladeen) and I. It relieves you from mental labour and colours us with imaginary wrongs.

After all this, you guys still don't want to lynch TL? Forget 9 lives, he has 10.

If you guys are so sure, then I won't be the one guy responsible for going against everyone's wishes.

I think we're all just a bit nervous to be that one guy. And tbh I still think he's likely TP. I wouldn't care too much if he's lynched, though - it doesn't matter that much if I've worked through the numbers and possibilities smartly.

Alledgedly wrong. According to someone i've been suspicious of the entire game.

I'm honestly more suspicious of Aladeen/Toews because of Aladeen. It just makes Toews being quiet when it mattered most make a little more sense

I'm saying I think it's wrong, yeah. More importantly I'm saying there's sense in doing all of your reasoning from it.

I'm saying I think it's wrong, yeah. More importantly I'm saying there's sense in doing all of your reasoning from it.

The beauty is we will find out when the game ends.

Re: Toews, it is a bit suspicious that he disappeared at such an inopportune time, and despite the valid excuse and substitution, I don't think that completely exonerates

A point i was trying to make about this was he knew a substitution was coming in on the weekend.

So wouldn't he want to be very active the rounds before it? Do as much to help out the TP while he was here.

Instead the first round he was extremely active and then it died down, getting less and less until Aladeen came in.

Wouldn't Aladeen want to be as active as possible coming in his first rounds?

Yet he's only really gone after me (the person going after him the most)

The beauty is we will find out when the game ends.

A point i was trying to make about this was he knew a substitution was coming in on the weekend.

So wouldn't he want to be very active the rounds before it? Do as much to help out the TP while he was here.

Instead the first round he was extremely active and then it died down, getting less and less until Aladeen came in.

Wouldn't Aladeen want to be as active as possible coming in his first rounds?

Yet he's only really gone after me (the person going after him the most)

Here I will translate Hashtag for anyone who doesn't quite get what she is saying here: "I am suspicious of Aladeen for doing exactly what I have been doing these last two rounds."

People need to post and vote srs

It seems like people are posting and voting and it looks like they are voting for you. Why shouldn't we vote for you? Cause the only reason I'm not voting you at this point is because hashtag seems so much more scummy than you.

And who do you think we should be voting for tonight if not you? Also do you think TL should die too?

It seems like people are posting and voting and it looks like they are voting for you. Why shouldn't we vote for you? Cause the only reason I'm not voting you at this point is because hashtag seems so much more scummy than you.

And who do you think we should be voting for tonight if not you? Also do you think TL should die too?

I was calling on players like Fox and JL, and of course everyone else who hasn't cast a vote, to share their thoughts and add to the tally. Plus it has been pretty quiet even among those of us who are participating imo

I only have a couple of votes on me (which doesn't really scare me too much) and have already placed mine.

I think ee should lynch Hashtag. I've said Ithink TL is TP, but I might bring him down with me if I'm lynched because (I think?) it's game over if I'm lynched and the mafia get a kill in, unless TL's mafia and also hanged

I'm sorry I've been gone, powers been out at my gf's place and a tree came down in the backyard. Been trying to keep up in the thread but I'm not really able to get into it right now. Sub me if you want, I'm still tp. Ursula the sea witch.

vote jl

I don't believe hermoine is an evil witch.

The pledge was not powerful enough.

I must admit Aladeens last post was what I had been looking for from him.

If the pledge wasn't powerful enough, would you agree that you enjoy the company of assertive men?

What have you been looking for from Aladeen? Has he left you feeling unsatisfied?

In terms of mafia, what do you think of Aladeen's game? How has he shown you to be or not to be, TP?

(C'mon guys, we need more discussion or smthn)

Archived