Z1: Shutup Z2, what are you doing?

Z2: Playing mafia

DragonKidZ: I wanna play!

Z1: No.

DragonKidZ: :( :( :(

Z1: What's mafia?

Z2: A game

Z1: How do you play, bro?

Z2: You don't. You just drop a vote in every 2 rounds if you're mafia, and you win.

Z1: Oh....

Story of my life.

I cri evertim

I'm sorry I've been gone, powers been out at my gf's place and a tree came down in the backyard. Been trying to keep up in the thread but I'm not really able to get into it right now. Sub me if you want, I'm still tp. Ursula the sea witch.

vote jl

I don't believe hermoine is an evil witch.

Ok seriously?

I don't think so either and said it right away. But that's what you're basing your vote on at such an important part.

Ok seriously?

I don't think so either and said it right away. But that's what you're basing your vote on at such an important part.

That either of you used that argument at any time in the game is really silly

but I agree that it looks much worse on fox - and I've been calling JL mafia for days

I've been thinking and rereading the past few pages and I'm starting to agree with Aladeen. I always thought toews was tp from the start. As of right now I think the right choice is to lynch hashtag and keep TL alive for one more round. Im feeling super confident in this vote actually. Especially with only 3/7 left that are mafia. Bdm is mafia. Quote me on it.

Gonna go to bed now.

Vote HashtagNucks

I've been thinking and rereading the past few pages and I'm starting to agree with Aladeen. I always thought toews was tp from the start. As of right now I think the right choice is to lynch hashtag and keep TL alive for one more round. Im feeling super confident in this vote actually. Especially with only 3/7 left that are mafia. Bdm is mafia. Quote me on it.

Gonna go to bed now.

Vote HashtagNucks

IMO potentially a mistake.

Vote extend round, however that works.

Archived