The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Coven [Mafia win!]

Master Radishes

I feel bad for Hashtag. She always thought I was TP. :wub:

For any of you wondering specifically why I was so much more TP-like than average when mafia, it's solely because of the pledge: I pledge to dedicate at least one week to the playing of this game, posting as actively as possible and playing to the best of my abilities.

As for my mafia teammates, they truly are GOAT. We didn't even die. That's like a third-time thing on CDC for mafia groups. :lol:

I figured it was an either or, regarding 112 and Zfetch. I didn't exactly suspect both. well played.

LOL.

We in the mafia chat were actually having quite a laugh on how we kept calling each other out and fighting in the thread, yet none of us got lynched ::D

I realise I benefit from background knowledge, but I thought it was really obvious that Zfetch and 112 were Mafia buddies. :lol: He was way too insistent about her every round on zero evidence, mis-voted her (by not bolding) on several occasions and avoided voting her at all when it counted; plus the weird posts about her was clearly just forcing attention.

That said, it was funny to watch.

I realise I benefit from background knowledge, but I thought it was really obvious that Zfetch and 112 were Mafia buddies. :lol: He was way too insistent about her every round on zero evidence, mis-voted her (by not bolding) on several occasions and avoided voting her at all when it counted; plus the weird posts about her was clearly just forcing attention.

Yeah.... Quite the production in retrospect. Never realized the non-votes!

All in all I found this game a very fun change of pace. I suspected everyone at least a little bit until the end!

Thanks for hosting MR!

I think it was the background knowledge. Maybe it was brought up by a user, but I don't remember that being the case. I was totally ready to vote out JL. And maybe either 112 or Zfetch. But not both.

Yeah.... Quite the production in retrospect. Never realized the non-votes!

All in all I found this game a very fun change of pace. I suspected everyone at least a little bit until the end!

Thanks for hosting MR!

I saw a whole lot of potential in this game. There was a different feel to this game, a definite increase in focus and intensity for some players, and it led to some really good discussion. It was inconsistent, though, and a couple inactive players 'distracted' the TP from proper scumhunting.

But I think we should try a 'pledge' game again in the future.

I saw a whole lot of potential in this game. There was a different feel to this game, a definite increase in focus and intensity for some players, and it led to some really good discussion. It was inconsistent, though, and a couple inactive players 'distracted' the TP from proper scumhunting.

But I think we should try a 'pledge' game again in the future.

Agreed on all counts. Very different flavour and it has a ton of potential especially if we play a few / get more activity!

Haha yes! The shutout is complete.

We tried the weirdest mafia strategy ever. From the get go we all accused each other and never stopped as the game went on. For some reason the TP let us do that and went off picking on their own people.

Good game. Thanks for hosting MR

Fantastic game by Zfetch! And this was my favourite hosted game dispite the asskicking. Thanks MR!

A little surprised at some of the personal stuff said by certain mafia players I must admit....

But seriously... Worst TP team ever. I'd love to hear why the Toews/Aladeen pair were 100% set against me and hand in hand with 112 from the start without question.

I think if I did it again I'd sub the Sheriff back in. With the lack of PMing, it should still prevent the TP relying on results to win. The Sheriff would either need to breadcrumb or, if they survive long enough to have a hit or two, reveal themselves and trust the TP to figure the rest out. Plus the potential for fake claims is delightful.

Archived