The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Coven [Mafia win!]

Master Radishes

Why doesn't anyone want to vote to extend the first round? It's still going to be a crapshoot, but at least we'll have more info to go on afterwards

Nobody is going to come out and claim to be mafia, and with our pledge to be active every round there should be more than enough twice as much info to base a vote on.

Whoever doesn't vote to extend the first round is basically confirmed mafia.

ftfy

Ac

well if the round isn't extended, I won't be on until after nightfall

vote nail

check previous games - the only time he doesn't want to kill me is when he's mafia

Actually I'm just trying to be a little more active this game and put some effort into it, since MR asked me to try to be. :)

The fact that the votes have already started rolling in for me pretty much shows why I usually just shut the hell up, lol.

These past 2 joke posts aside, at least 1 of Dral, 112, JL or Intoews is mafia.

I've only called out 1/3 of people. The average amount of people for a mafia team...

thats 4 people. There are 13 people in total, including you.

Statistically speaking, you should be right in hitting a mafia in that group... Unless you're mafia and you called out 4 TP.

thats 4 people. There are 13 people in total, including you.

Statistically speaking, you should be right in hitting a mafia in that group... Unless you're mafia and you called out 4 TP.

So you just posted the obvious trying to look helpful. "Oh, look at me, I'm JL. I think Z either hit a mafia in his list or didn't"

There's no point to faking a role #. Everyone gets their own role that has no association with evil/good.

Yes but you wouldn't want to claim a role that someone else has...

Thus why you delaying posting your "real" role would come in handy.

I stand by either you're telling the truth and are cult. Or you aren't and were buying time to post an actual role later.

Archived