The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Coven [Mafia win!]

Master Radishes

Yes but you wouldn't want to claim a role that someone else has...

Thus why you delaying posting your "real" role would come in handy.

I stand by either you're telling the truth and are cult. Or you aren't and were buying time to post an actual role later.

There's no cult. This is a bare game with an open setup.

I'm not sure how serious he was being at different points, but I found it funny how Zfetch accused everyone of using indefinite language and then tossed up four different indictments, giving no extra weight to any one of those suspicions.

English would be nice.

Yes but you wouldn't want to claim a role that someone else has...

Thus why you delaying posting your "real" role would come in handy.

I stand by either you're telling the truth and are cult. Or you aren't and were buying time to post an actual role later.

This doesn't make any sense. Characters aren't going to reveal alignment, so why does JL need to hold off claiming? Not to mention, he could just keep quiet if he really wanted to, rather than draw attention to himself like this.

It looks like you're fishing for an easy vote. Don't.

This doesn't make any sense. Characters aren't going to reveal alignment, so why does JL need to hold off claiming? Not to mention, he could just keep quiet if he really wanted to, rather than draw attention to himself like this.

It looks like you're fishing for an easy vote. Don't.

My main mistake was I didn't realize the Mafia were also witches at the start :picard:

Although.... What kind of a sick joke is it to make Hermione an Evil witch....

pronunciation

(IPA): /ɪnˈdaɪt.mənt/

noun (plural indictments)

1. (legal) An official formal accusation for a criminal offence,or the process by which it is brought to a jury. [from 14th c.]

2. (legal) The official legal document outlining the charges concerned. [from 16th c.]

3. (countable) An accusation of wrongdoing; a criticism or condemnation. [from 19th c.]

You can tell 112 is mafia with her spasticated vocabulary choices.

pronunciation

(IPA): /ɪnˈdaɪt.mənt/

noun (plural indictments)

1. (legal) An official formal accusation for a criminal offence,or the process by which it is brought to a jury. [from 14th c.]

2. (legal) The official legal document outlining the charges concerned. [from 16th c.]

3. (countable) An accusation of wrongdoing; a criticism or condemnation. [from 19th c.]

You can tell 112 is mafia with her spasticated vocabulary choices.

except I always type like a precocious ninth grader who thinks he's all-that for being more capable than the guy who picks his nose, eats the good bit of the sample, and then slyly wipes the rest of it on his sweatpants, thinking nobody eyed him in the process.

How is revealing roles a bad thing :P

This early?

"Either you come out as normal TP, people believe you and you help narrow down the Mafia special targets, you come out as TP and are accused of BS by half the game's populace and end up getting lynched; Or you claim Mafia and get yourself killed."

xP

This early?

"Either you come out as normal TP, people believe you and you help narrow down the Mafia special targets, you come out as TP and are accused of BS by half the game's populace and end up getting lynched; Or you claim Mafia and get yourself killed."

xP

I am officially claimimg mafia.

Just so everyone knows, there's 8 regular Tp's, 1 Doc and 3 mafia in this game. Also like TL said, the given characters have no correlation to a player's faction.

I had my suspicions as well.

But would love to hear your reasoning

She started off posting like she usually does as mafia in round 1

Then Zfetch (who I believe to be TP) called her out.

She seemed more defensive than usual to me, which isn't very normal for her as TP

Then she called out Zfetch for calling her out, but she never actually said she thought he was mafia. So why even call him out? If someone I believe to be TP accuses me of something, I just explain myself rather than calling them out for their accusation.

Archived