The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Coven [Mafia win!]

Master Radishes

We may be faced with the unfortunate result of what seems to be a thionine result come lynch, but until Aladeen joins I will have to takeover his role and claim that I will ejaculate on either 112 or Hashtag until they are soddenly filled with semen.

giphy.gif

I know I haven't said anything useful yet but I promise I will insert myself into this game later on tonight.

I'm the White Witch. Didn't I kill that lion guy or something? I should be sufficiently evil. I'm practically a dentist.

I never said asking him to go in to detail on his vote was suspicious in itself. I said you dropping a 'I have suspicions' and then requesting that he expand on his thoughts against me was suspicious.

What was your reason?

"and prompted him to go on for you. It's an easy way to mount a case on someone without doing any of the work"

Both you and Intoews caught my attention for playing how I try to as a mafia.

Being a helpful TP yet not being a super helpful TP.

Pointing out flaws in others post seem to fill most of your activity. Doing it at the amount of people you have been can cause confusion to most TP by making a bunch of players seem a little suspicious.

Also I've already explained I don't like the thought of extending the first round.

That being said. You both aren't even close to people I'd consider lynching this early.

"and prompted him to go on for you. It's an easy way to mount a case on someone without doing any of the work"

Pointing out flaws in others post seem to fill most of your activity. Doing it at the amount of people you have been can cause confusion to most TP by making a bunch of players seem a little suspicious.

Also I've already explained I don't like the thought of extending the first round.

That being said. You both aren't even close to people I'd consider lynching this early.

Okay, what's your idea of being "super helpful"?

GM Note

Clarification on the round extension rule:

4) Players have the option to extend the round by another 24 hours if they wish. Simply type Extend Round (in bold). Unvote Extend Round is allowed (in bold). If a majority (50% +1) of players vote to extend the round, 24 hours will be added to the original end of the round, giving the round a total of 48 hours. This action can only be performed once per round.

iirc I noted some inconsistency or another in Zfetch's string of posts and left it at that, not thinking it quite enough to toss a vote at him.

You're otherwise the only player I've called out, and I showed ambition enough to put my vote on you - essentially declaring that, at this point in the game, you're someone I'm willing to lynch.

I'm not jumping around and slinging words at everyone; nor am I being particularly unhelpful imo

No, I just have no idea what you think is productive town play.

A very intelligent mafia player (112 and Intoews definitely fit that) Know how to be active and appear helpful. Yet not put strong opinons out there on their main targets. I see both of them following this in a way.

In 112's situation, I started conversation on suspicions of her. Then unsurprisingly I'm now her main target ;)

That being said... It's the first round, I think we're playing a little too hard this early. Myself included

Oh lol Thanks for clarifying that MR!

That changes a lot. Why wouldn't we extend most rounds then?

People posting with a bit more... elan than usual is throwing off my finely tuned Duceometer. That said...

I think 112 and Zfetch seem a bit frisky but it also seems like this style of game calls for a lot more conversation. Some of their posts don't seem to be adding to any definitive conclusion, but rather add to the clutter.

Toews is right to be calling for a certain style of play but that's an easy narrative for a helpful mafioso. # is a bit more aggressive than usual.

As for Dral and Nail I'm not sure but I don't like the Dral check in and check out maneuver.

If I were pushed for a vote it would be towards # and then 112 second. Dral 3rd but I bet at least 1 mafia hasn't poted yet. 112 for a bit of spam and # usually isn't that aggressive especially when she's claiming she needs a nightfall to make a decision. Personally, more talk reveals more info a nightfall, especially if the Mafia are trying to fan false suspicions, etc like # claims.

I could also get behind the vote for a silent member.

For now,

extend round

And yeah, if there are players that haven't shown up and contributed by tomorrow night, they should probably be our top lynch targets. That doesn't mean we should just sit and twiddle our thumbs in the meantime though. Regardless of what Hashtag thinks, there is lots to be learned by scum hunting.

Why does anyone want to vote to extend the first round? It's still going to be a crapshoot.
Nobody is going to come out and claim to be mafia, and with our pledge to be active every round there should be more than enough info to base a vote on.
Whoever votes to extend the first round is basically confirmed mafia.

This as a first and only post is really bad.

Archived