The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Need Fantasy Advice..

CopeSnuff

So we have our draft upcoming (11 Teams) I currently hold the 4th pick overall, and have a deal in place for 7th...I have a few ideas in mind hoping you guys can help out! Thanks in advance

This year is our total redraft with getting to keep one player from every position for the next 2 seasons, our scoring is just points 1 assist is 1 point, 1 goal is one point, however goalies wins are worth 2 points.

We keep our teams for the playoffs as well.

I keep going back and forth on a few different options: Perry/Getzlaf, OV/Holtby, Benn/Seguin Stamkos/bishop ( I have 3 second round picks I am trading 2 for 7th overall in the first round, I may not do the deal and take stamkos and hopefully load up on other tbay players in the second round)

I feel Anaheim has the best shot at the cup right now, but we all know it could be anyones year, and its hard not to take OV. I am pretty sure the picks in front of me are going to be Crosby, Price and Crawford ( One guy has 2nd and 3rd overall) so theres as much insight as I have ATM, hopefully you guys can help me out!

My question would be, what would you do in my position? I am very tempted by benn/seguin but not sold on dallas being a contender or better then Chi or Ana at this moment, I could go best player available @ 7 as well. Get OV @ 4 and get one of Stamkos/Tavares/Benn or Seguin

Considering the simplicity of your scoring structure, and how high you are in the draft, anybody will tell you to go with the best available player. Don't worry go much about playoffs because nobody can really predict who will make it, but Ovi is a safe choice as Washington has made some key addictions this year. If you are looking for pure scoring, go with Benn. Bishop or Lundqvist in net would be safe.

Archived