The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What game will you look forward to watching?

Caknuckle Puck

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys, long time Canuck fan! I was wondering what game you were looking forward to watching this upcoming season? Me personally I'm looking forward to playing Calgary again. I hope Virtanen makes the team so he can knock Ferland on his ass!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Edmonton Oilers - Our chance to watch a Superstar regularly, We did not get to see

Crosby too often (meh)..now we will have a few more games to look forward too!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

La Kings - Recovery Season I could see them going far in the playoffs! and the new addition of Milan Lucic (I actually made a bet on them to win the cup $50 turns into $900)

Anaheim Ducks - Kesler/Bieksa

Calgary - Revenge over last season.

Chicago BlackHawks - Old Rival, it's still awesome to win against the Blackhawks, My favorite memory is burrows slaying the dragon. (after 3-0 to 3-3) :/ phew

And..... if Vrbata/Hamhuis do get traded, we get to watch them contend for the cup! we might even have to play against them if a miracle happens (lol)

What will be your favorite game? maybe another team?

The Flames will be a fun one, but the Hawks are also always a blast.

It could be just me, but the Blackhawks-Canucks games have gone really downhill, entertainment-wise. The rivalry has cooled down quite a bit. Most of the players that created the rivalry are now all gone. From the Canucks: Luongo, Kesler, Bieksa, Mitchell, O'Brien... From the Blackhawks: Sharp, Brouwer, Ladd, Byfuglien, Bolland, Eager, Burish, Kopecky, Niemi...

New years day. I seldom go to games but I always attend when there's such an epic story line

Cheered tuzzi when he returned to gm place as a duck for the first time since the trade

Cheered luongo when he returned (then booed him rest of the game and disgusted by the pathetic Bi polar fans that all of a sudden started supporting him after running him out of town)

Screamed boos for kesler all game

I think Kevin is due for the biggest standing O in franchise history. I'll give him that like I gave luongo, but after that, no more cheers. No boos, will save those for kesler. Juice is the definition of a warrior.

Aside from sedins and burrows, I can't ever imagine anyone ever deserving as much cheers on their first game back as Kevin will deserve on new years day

Archived