The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What game will you look forward to watching?

Caknuckle Puck

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Edmonton Oilers - Our chance to watch a Superstar regularly, We did not get to see

Crosby too often (meh)..now we will have a few more games to look forward too!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Careful what you wish for. Watching Gretzky regularly wasn't always fun when he had his way with the Canucks over and over and over and over again.

Some people also look forward to watching games on their birthday, if there is one (sucks for those born in the summer).

I've never seen a game on December 21. Although, I went to the Jets game on the 22nd in 2013. 2-1 win and got to see both Lu and Lack! But that game is where we started to go downhill, so...

I look forward to all games but would love to see Bieksa get a big standing ovation for all his contribution on and off the ice when he returns. Another one will be when Lack comes back as a starting goalie....

Also, like to see McDavid and of course Calgary for obvious reasons...

Archived