The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Young News Crew Shot Dead On Air By Disgruntled Former Co-worker

hsedin33

This is why I'm lead to believe this is another bullcrap psyop. I saw the vid and no one can tell me that the reporter or the interviewee saw him walking up on them, then standing 6 freaking feet away and pointing a gun at them. More fabrication and propaganda to further divide races, gun rights vs. gun control etc and to put more "laws" on gun ownership. Nothing about the video seemed legit to me but hey, according to most in here I'm a tin foil hat-wearing nut for not believing everything that CNN, FOX or MSNBC puts on repeat for 36 hours. Critical thinking and questioning said bye bye a long time ago. Time may prove me wrong as this story goes on.

Ah, about time. Bocivus with the customary "false flag" post.

It's like death and taxes... :rolleyes:

Outlaw guns...so only the outlaws are armed.

Fantastic solution.

Except that no-one is suggesting such a thing. Mr. A's post is pure sarcasm as he is against any type of gun control and believes that all such incidents are no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

This is why I'm lead to believe this is another bullcrap psyop. I saw the vid and no one can tell me that the reporter or the interviewee saw him walking up on them, then standing 6 freaking feet away and pointing a gun at them. More fabrication and propaganda to further divide races, gun rights vs. gun control etc and to put more "laws" on gun ownership. Nothing about the video seemed legit to me but hey, according to most in here I'm a tin foil hat-wearing nut for not believing everything that CNN, FOX or MSNBC puts on repeat for 36 hours. Critical thinking and questioning said bye bye a long time ago. Time may prove me wrong as this story goes on.

They all clearly glanced at him (as shown in the killer's own video), but he didn't have his gun out, so they didn't want to detract from the interview.

Nonetheless, not one of them was paying any attention. In the age of reporters being on a hair trigger for the ever dangerous people shouting "FHRITP" you'd think one might be paying attention to some random guy coming loudly up to them on some docks?

Obviously they were a little too absorbed into what they were doing. Lesson for those who aren't dead is, pay attention to things around you when you're in the US. This kind of stuff happens far more than you think, and it's better to be aware and prepared than lost in what you're doing and dead.

The victim blaming in this thread is outrageous. "Too absorbed in doing their job". How dare they? Un****ingbelievable that someone actually believes that being 'too absorbed' in doing their job makes them somehow partially (at the minimum) responsible for getting shot and killed by someone they had no reason to suspect of being out to gun them down. Sickening....

I don't know why people are claiming he was probably mentally ill unless there is factual evidence to back that up. Sometimes people just act irrationally.

Middle eastern = terrorist

White = mentally ill

This is how things are usually immediately painted by the media and government, without giving evidence.

Now this guy probably wasn't a terrorist, but that doesn't mean this wasn't a calculated attack.

Although on some level I believe that all murderers have something wrong with them.

Here is another most likely mentally ill obviously not terrorist related gun issue not 40 miles from this event.

14 year old schoolboy had almost 30 hostages at gunpoint in a classroom yesterday. Not a terrorist though, just mentally unstable.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/gun-wielding-schoolboy-holds-29-pupils-and-teacher-hostage-in-classroom-stand-off-with-police-in-west-virginia/ar-BBm7awZ

I just don't understand the media's need to vilify some yet excuse others. Tragic events are terrible events.

Are you sure he wasn't radicalized? Fox news said it was possible.

That would make the dialogue alot easier if he was.

If only guns were outlawed it would have made this guy not want to kill people.

Anyways, the killer uploaded a video on Facebook of him shooting at the three. He initially aimed the gun at the reporter in front of his camera for a good 5 seconds or so without any of the 3 people (interviewer, interviewee, and camera man) noticing, then he fired several terrible shots at the reporter before hitting her, then shot at the camera man and interviewee.

?

The victim blaming in this thread is outrageous. "Too absorbed in doing their job". How dare they? Un****ingbelievable that someone actually believes that being 'too absorbed' in doing their job makes them somehow partially (at the minimum) responsible for getting shot and killed by someone they had no reason to suspect of being out to gun them down. Sickening....

Don't know whether he was blaming the victim, or being sarcastic, or providing advice to people on the US. Either way it's an absolutely ridiculous notion that people can't even do their job without worrying about being shot. Lmao @ " being too absorbed in your job" aka working hard and paying attention to what you're doing. If the US is the type of place where you can't go about your day without fearing for your life, it's worse than I thought and absolutely unacceptable for a first world country.

Pretty much this...until the US passes laws to disarm the civilian population...this will happen again and again.

But if you do that Muslim Communist Hitler lover Hussein Obummer will rise up and commit mass genocide against patriotic, Christian, Constitutional loving law abiding Americans. #waronchristmas, #waronchristianity, #ifyouwantthemcomeandtakethem #teaparty4lyfe

#frommycolddeadhands

But if you do that Muslim Communist Hitler lover Hussein Obummer will rise up and commit mass genocide against patriotic, Christian, Constitutional loving law abiding Americans. #waronchristmas, #waronchristianity, #ifyouwantthemcomeandtakethem #teaparty4lyfe

Pssst, TR...

...you forgot #frommycolddeadhands

Archived