The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Young News Crew Shot Dead On Air By Disgruntled Former Co-worker

hsedin33

To take guns away from decent, law-abiding Americans...

You'd think that they'd give it up. After a dozen or so of these "fake" mass shootings, we're nowhere closer to any kind of meaningful change than we were before Columbine. Even "pretending" to murder a bunch of kindergarten to 4th grade school children has had no real effect.

Clearly, the "staged" shootings are not working. It's time for Obama to adopt a new "strategy".

Well that's the thing, I'd assume that's the end goal of all these supposed hoaxes, but if it is, clearly it's not working...

I don't recall the media saying he wasn't an actor, but this is no coincidence that he IS one. It's always the same. Look up the vast majority of the violent stories that air non-stop on CNN, FOX etc. You will see people willing to go on live TV the SAME day their so-called brother, son, mother, father, aunt or whomever got blown away. THAT right there is a huge red flag. Then you watch the interview and there are NO tears and a lot of times they're smiling away saying all kinds of asinine things that don't in any way portray someone who just lost a loved one in a violent act. The only "reason" (if you want to call it that) most people make in an attempt to justify this is that everyone reacts differently to the loss of a loved one. Well, when they all act in unison with this type of behavior on the main stream media, what's the explanation now? You can look up verifiable stories where mothers/fathers/sons are doing interviews that lost a family member MONTHS after it happened and they still can't stop the tears from flowing yet these people can't seem to shed ONE. You will also see in the interview the agenda being pushed. It's a pattern and it's all too obvious to anyone who can set emotions aside and recognize it for what it is. A ploy, a lie, a hoax, call it a anything. What it is NOT, however, is a real event.

You truly are a disturbed individual.

You'd think that they'd give it up. After a dozen or so of these "fake" mass shootings, we're nowhere closer to any kind of meaningful change than we were before Columbine. Even "pretending" to murder a bunch of kindergarten to 4th grade school children has had no real effect.

Clearly, the "staged" shootings are not working. It's time for Obama to adopt a new "strategy".

Who's "we"?

Studies I don't agree with, that's cute, how about studies that publish straight to the media way before they even go through their own criteria of peer review?

Oh that's right, we trust anything with the word "study" when it fits the narrative.

"Blah blah 5 second Google search I've found a study cut and paste I win the internets pat self on the back"

Moving along..

Well...you should know.

I don't recall the media saying he wasn't an actor, but this is no coincidence that he IS one. It's always the same. Look up the vast majority of the violent stories that air non-stop on CNN, FOX etc. You will see people willing to go on live TV the SAME day their so-called brother, son, mother, father, aunt or whomever got blown away. THAT right there is a huge red flag. Then you watch the interview and there are NO tears and a lot of times they're smiling away saying all kinds of asinine things that don't in any way portray someone who just lost a loved one in a violent act. The only "reason" (if you want to call it that) most people make in an attempt to justify this is that everyone reacts differently to the loss of a loved one. Well, when they all act in unison with this type of behavior on the main stream media, what's the explanation now? You can look up verifiable stories where mothers/fathers/sons are doing interviews that lost a family member MONTHS after it happened and they still can't stop the tears from flowing yet these people can't seem to shed ONE. You will also see in the interview the agenda being pushed. It's a pattern and it's all too obvious to anyone who can set emotions aside and recognize it for what it is. A ploy, a lie, a hoax, call it a anything. What it is NOT, however, is a real event.

It must be nice to have the gall to think you have the right to mandate how everyone must act in the face of personal tragedy and if it doesn't fit your personal view of how people should act after a losing a loved one, it must be fake and/or staged. It's a matter of FACT that all people react differently. I suppose you've never said or acted 'inappropriately' to a situation of great stress, tension or grief? If so, congratulations, you may not actually be human. Who are you to decide what is an 'appropriate' reaction to grief and what isn't for everyone not yourself? In such a situation, one can only honestly and truthfully speak for themselves. So instead of speaking for all humankind, perhaps it would be wise to take that to heart and stop seeing conspiracy theories everywhere something doesn't fit with your own personal perspective of how YOU would react in any given situation.

It must be nice to have the gall to think you have the right to mandate how everyone must act in the face of personal tragedy and if it doesn't fit your personal view of how people should act after a losing a loved one, it must be fake and/or staged. It's a matter of FACT that all people react differently. I suppose you've never said or acted 'inappropriately' to a situation of great stress, tension or grief? If so, congratulations, you may not actually be human. Who are you to decide what is an 'appropriate' reaction to grief and what isn't for everyone not yourself? In such a situation, one can only honestly and truthfully speak for themselves. So instead of speaking for all humankind, perhaps it would be wise to take that to heart and stop seeing conspiracy theories everywhere something doesn't fit with your own personal perspective of how YOU would react in any given situation.

Yes, these people all react "differently" by acting the same (no tears, happy to go on the media the same day their loved ones were (supposedly) blown away, calling out the agenda in these interviews), which I already pointed out in my previous post. Maybe be a bit less sanctimonious in your posts and take a reading comprehension class.

Irony alert.

Yes, these people all react "differently" by acting the same (no tears, happy to go on the media the same day their loved ones were (supposedly) blown away, calling out the agenda in these interviews), which I already pointed out in my previous post. Maybe be a bit less sanctimonious in your posts and take a reading comprehension class.

The point went right over your head.Perhaps your suggestion about reading comprehension and sanctimonious writing should be self-applied.

Ditto for the writer above this post.

New "assault rifle" bans, magazine capacity restrictions, having to get an HQL card before being allowed to buy a gun in some states now etc. All after the fictitious Sandy Hook hoax where no one died and no one got hurt. You don't even know what your talking about. I'd have to go dig up all the new laws that were created since Columbine but I don't feel like going back that far at the moment. Your ignorance is pathetically ironic.

The point went right over your head.Perhaps your suggestion about reading comprehension and sanctimonious writing should be self-applied.

Ditto for the writer above this post.

The point you were painfully trying, but failing to make was based on your own ineptitude regarding your perception of my post. You failed in making a point before you even started.

The point you were painfully trying, but failing to make was based on your own ineptitude regarding your perception of my post. You failed in making a point before you even started.

Oh no, the point was made.Others got it. Sorry to say a couple of you didn't....but that's ok, not everyone is reading with an open mind. Enjoy the rest of your day....I'm sure there's another tragedy just lurking around the corner waiting for you to analyze the inappropriateness/appropriateness reaction of the surviving friends and families and then apply the latest conspiracy theory to. Do carry on.

You know exactly the point I was making and I am not going to be drawn any further into your childish and insulting attempts to create mayhem. Like I said, enjoy your day.

New "assault rifle" bans, magazine capacity restrictions, having to get an HQL card before being allowed to buy a gun in some states now etc. All after the fictitious Sandy Hook hoax where no one died and no one got hurt. You don't even know what your talking about. I'd have to go dig up all the new laws that were created since Columbine but I don't feel like going back that far at the moment. Your ignorance is pathetically ironic.

So all these people in all these shootings are just acting? Are you saying the people never existed and it's all actors? Or they did and are living somewhere else incognito? The ones who are caught and in jail, they're just acting? The ones who got shot but didn't die, they took a bullet for what? Are they in on it?

Awful.

Not sure why they have to have the clip of the last moments of those two women...the reporter gasping like that. Must be awfully difficult for her parents/family to see. Something in publicizing for reality shock value that I don't know is necessary. I didn't want to see it, but accidentally did.

May they RIP....so tragic, that vibrant, young people are taken out in the blink of an eye and their bright futures are over.

I tend to agree with Bocivus. The Sandy Hook incident was shady to say the least. Long watch but worth it. Critical thinking is a lost art these days.

So all these people in all these shootings are just acting? Are you saying the people never existed and it's all actors? Or they did and are living somewhere else incognito? The ones who are caught and in jail, they're just acting? The ones who got shot but didn't die, they took a bullet for what? Are they in on it?

I am actually genuinely curious to see the answers to these questions, and any evidence supporting those answers.

Just because I haven't been to Nice, and never met anyone that has, or know anyone from there doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

People seem to be hell bent on their own illogic. There are folks that believe the world is flat, despite scientific evidence to the contrary.

That's the problem these days. People don't discuss anything anymore. They get so polarized in their own little world, they twist every bit of logic to deny facts.

Sort of like when Adam Savage says "I reject your reality and substitute my own..."

Don't have 3 hours top watch that, summarize?

Ok here is a 30 minute video on it, well worth the watch

Actors who laugh when asked about the deaths, false facts, no evidence of death, millions poured into Newtown, an idiot coroner (watch at the 16 min mark, just comical).

Just be mindful that the US is controlled by intelligence apparatus, Snowden along with wikileaks have already proven this point beyond a doubt.

Archived