The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Canucks stuffs... (other than a jersey)

Rubik

Too much.

Signed 12x18 of Pavel Bure which I got signed by him the morning of his jersey retirement, got that framed and hung on my wall.

Photo_on_2015_08_26_at_1_52_PM.jpg

Big signed poster of Lu, big signed poster of Dank, both on my wall but not framed.

Photo_on_2015_08_26_at_1_53_PM.jpg

Tons of signed 8x10's, some of which I have framed and up on my wall. My room had always been painted Canuck blue (love the color even without its association to the Canucks), during the 2011 cup run I put a green stripe with white stripes running on either side of the green stripe, right through the middle so it looks like the stick in rink border.

Photo_on_2015_08_26_at_1_54_PM_2.jpg

Didn't wanna take out all the other 8x10's from their binders.

Got a ton of signed cards.

And season tickets.

Game used 2011 Stanley Cup Finals puck from game 2.

White towels from 94.

4 hats.

Naslund Bobble head and Mini jersey banner.

Car stickers.

Car flag.

Normal flags.

Todd Bertuzzi autographed card.

A collection of Canucks hockey cards from over the years.

Hamhuis T-Shirt, possibly Kesler too. Can't remember if I outgrew that one or not.

Two mugs. One travel mug.

TV tray.

Autographed photo of Linden waiving farewell.

Huge framed photo of McLean and Trev.

Photo of the 1992 Canucks called the big steal.

I know it says aside from jerseys, but I'm quite proud of my growing Canucks jersey collection. :) 9 jerseys and counting! 4 customized.

Off the top of my head, this is what I have: 2 flags, hat, 2 scarves, mittens, 2 jerseys, many shirts, 2 bracelets, watch, bikini, underwear, clock, posters, piggy bank, waste basket, key chain, stickers, 3 zip up hoodies, pajama bottoms, shorts, 3 coffee mugs, 2 travel cups, and many other Canucks stuff.

Here are some of my favorites:

vobmMBZl.jpgtSm1xnFl.jpg

Pretty sure those are all game used as well haha. Alot of money there.

I have 2 Dan Cloutier Canucks game worn jerseys, and one Kings GU jersey of Cloutier.

Would kill for a Naslund GU jersey. Thats my dream item.

And yes im serious. Cloutier was my favorite player growing up. Dude was my hero.

Also have a GU blocker from his Rangers days. And a pair of GU skates from his nucks days. 3 game used sticks. No im not a stalker. LOO

I've been collecting Canucks merchandise since 2001 when I moved to Canada. I collected all kinds of Canucks merch from autographed items, posters, pictures, hockey cards, shirts, hoodies, jerseys, towels, hats, magnets, mugs, etc. I've got 2 huge moving boxes full of them. I was obsessed. But then when we lost the Stanley Cup in 2011, I was heart-broken. I had to re-evaluate my life because clearly it was taking over it. So I promised myself I wouldn't spend another dime on merchandise until the Canucks make it back to the Stanley Cup finals. I've got enough merch to fill up my place again anyways but won't until it's appropriate to do so. I've kept my promise and haven't purchased any Canucks merchandise since then. But it's been real hard to resist; especially when it's on sale in other cities.

Archived