The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Canucks stuffs... (other than a jersey)

Rubik

yes GOOSEBERRIES, those are all mine.

you need a new best friend? I excel at drinking beer, getting people beer, stacking beer I fridge. I think I'm kinda funny. I make the people I'm with look good at the bar. I dont ask my friends for pain in the ass help f very often. I think we'd be a good match you and i.

too much to list, but my faves are the original unopened box of corn flakes with Linden from 1994, and a team signed jersey from the 88-89 (?) season that includes, Linden, Smyl, and Benning ( and Butcher, Lidster, Snepsts - who has an amazing looking signature. I bought the jersey in 1991 for what was then a fortune to me - $150.00.

i tried to upload a pic, but as of yet, haven't been able to figure out the process.

hail hail! canucks!

I have an Orca tattoo on my

Left arm. Always wanted to put a cup under it.... Maybe one day

I've been thinking for the longest time of getting a Canucks tattoo, but have not thought of the perfect place, and have thought of getting all the logos tattooed on me, all of them in a line going down the side of me near my hip or back.

Besides jerseys and the little playoff towels we have hats, a scarf, pillow (in our living room even though it doesn't match anything), throw blanket, fridge magnets, bottle opener (that looks like a bottle cap), bottle cooler sleeve things, coffee mugs, a bunch of Christmas ornaments, pucks (including a game puck from the Montreal game we attended last season), 2 stuff moose in Canucks jerseys, a Hank statue, Canucks jersey salt & pepper shaker set (but they sit on the base of my monitor for decoration), Canucks goalie mask bottle opener (also sits on the base of my monitor for decoration), 3 Lego-esque figurines (Hank, Danny, and Fin which sit beside my monitor), flag in a plant on the balcony, decals on the inside and outside of the balcony doors, stickers (which I put on things like my phone and DS XL), jackets, and more shirts than I can count.

I have a lot of autographed Luongo stuff.. if that still counts...

2 posters signed by Luongo

1 2010 Team Canada Luongo jersey signed

1 Away Orca Luongo jersey signed

Autographed stick of entire Canucks team that went to finals in 2011

Autographed Olympic display stick signed by Ryan Kesler

Autographed Olympic display stick signed by Daniel and Henrik Sedin

I have a lot of autographed Luongo stuff.. if that still counts...

2 posters signed by Luongo

1 2010 Team Canada Luongo jersey signed

1 Away Orca Luongo jersey signed

Autographed stick of entire Canucks team that went to finals in 2011

Autographed Olympic display stick signed by Ryan Kesler

Autographed Olympic display stick signed by Daniel and Henrik Sedin

the 1/17 blue white and green stick for the Olympics (kesler)?

Linden stick in rink home jersey.

Naslund t I couldn't help but buy after his 1000th (?) game. Got hammered, can't quite remember...

2 or 3 beer cozies

3ish hats

A vintage corvette Canucks car, toy. Not a real one, sadly.

A penant

Multiple car flags

A towel

A wrist band

Molson Canadian Canucks t

A Canucks Zamboni night light. Bought for my son ;) and a couple of kids nux jerseys

Prolly some more stuffs. :)

Half of Schroeder's stick (broke during game) from a Wolves vs Heat game, signed puck by W. Mitchell, signed puck by Lucic and used at Canucks UBC skate, signed Naslund picture in frame with 24k gold Canucks coin. Many papers signed by Ronning, Bitz, Rodin, and Lack, also a puck from a Wolves vs Heat game that I'm pretty sure Kassian scored with. That's not even a quarter of it.

Archived