The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2015-16

Nail

We have a trade to announce...

To LAK: Dustin Brown (49% retained by Toronto for 2015 season)

To TOR: Jay Harrison, LAK 2016 3rd Round Pick

..... Anddddd I forgot to take off the retained money for each team... Will get to that tomorrow sorry guys

To LAK: Dustin Brown (49% retained by Toronto for 2015 season)

To TOR: Jay Harrison, LAK 2016 3rd Round Pick

Kings would like to welcome Brown to Los Angeles. His contract is a bit scary long-term, but for the short term we expect him to be a valuable playoff contributor. We also hope that after finally getting a long summer to recuperate he will pick up his game and stats from last season.

(This is also a bit of insurance at RW in case Kane is suddenly "unavailable".)

Steve Bernier just signed with the Isles.

Also of note, I was wondering what would happen with Daniel Walcott, who I recently signed as a free agent for 3 years @ 600K per. Rangers had trouble signing him, and moved him to Tampa for a 7th round pick. He went unsigned into July, and was technically a UFA up until now. I checked a few times over the summer to see what was up, but couldn't find any news at all. But I'm happy to see that the Bolts finally signed him - to a rookie max deal at that.

To DAL: Paul Martin (50% retained by Islanders for 2015 season), Jesse Winchester (13% retained by Islanders for 2015 season), Brandon Burlon

To NYI: Paul Gaustad (50% previously retained by Minnesota for 2015 season), Yannick Weber, Stefan Elliot, DAL 2016 2nd Round Pick

REMINDER:

Teams have until September 28th to place a player on waivers with the intention of buying them out.

Teams have until October 1st to designate 3 players for their ELC slides.

Teams have until October 1st to place players who are in their minors but eligible for waivers on waivers. The league will automatically place them on waivers for you on October 1st if you don't.

Teams have until October 1st to be cap compliant.

Nail

Archived