The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks hard copy tickets

WalkWithElias

I don't own or in fact wish to have a smart phone or any cell phone. I certainly don't want to buy one just for the Canucks. As to the manage my account tickey printing or e-mailing, frankly I'm not comfortable with the service. Some times it's refused to print and then when you go back and try again it tells you the tickets been allocated already. Plus if it's one ticket maybe but I have to do multiable. If the tickets were transmitted in Morse Code I'd be great at that :lol: but smart phones and computers....not my thing

This is a load of rubbish. The tickets wouldn't print and then it tells you they were allocated already? False, fabricated. I still have all of my tickets last year saved as pdf files. I can print them all 100 times each. Nothing gets "allocated" when you print them. In fact I have printed a set of tickets at home, then decided to give the game away, saved the tickets as a pdf instead, sent the pdf to a relative by email who printed them at their home and then went to the game. It's brain dead simple. Anything else is false.

Looks like all presale tickets and general public are delay.

There is a delivery delay on all delivery methods until 48 hours prior to game time.

Its like they go out of their way to come up with bad ideas.

For presale they literally send season ticket holders an email stating its a good opportunity to buy tickets for friends, family, and coworkers.

So I did. Bought an xmas gift for a friend and tickets for a coworker. Both games in March. I guess I am suppose to print off an email proving i bought them? But they can't have the actual tickets to 2 days before the game.

One of the emails said on the 14th.

Still no ability to print tickets, but no surprise there. Probably 14th will pass by with no mention of it... just like last year. I can't understand why the Canucks season ticket team seems so disorganized year after year. How hard is it? Other teams seem to operate totally efficiently like clockwork.

Its like they go out of their way to come up with bad ideas.

For presale they literally send season ticket holders an email stating its a good opportunity to buy tickets for friends, family, and coworkers.

So I did. Bought an xmas gift for a friend and tickets for a coworker. Both games in March. I guess I am suppose to print off an email proving i bought them? But they can't have the actual tickets to 2 days before the game.

Yep. I also bought an extra pair of tickets to the LA game on the 28th for a Christmas gift. It says I can't print them until Dec 26th. One day AFTER Christmas. HA! What kind of joke is this? Is this some weird ticketmaster way to prevent fraud, scalpers, resale or what??? I don't get it. Why would they do this.

I remember last year it was in the evening they released them. I think it was 5-6pm?

Just got my september reminder. I exchanged 12 total tickets for the same priced category paid on mastercard. Was told it would be deducted from my september payment. For some reason they are only deducting about half.

I remember last year it was in the evening they released them. I think it was 5-6pm?

Just got my september reminder. I exchanged 12 total tickets for the same priced category paid on mastercard. Was told it would be deducted from my september payment. For some reason they are only deducting about half.

My monthly payment is messed up too. I phoned in to inquire why and was on hold for about an hour and decided to hang up. Their phone lines are flooded today.

My monthly payment is messed up too. I phoned in to inquire why and was on hold for about an hour and decided to hang up. Their phone lines are flooded today.

I got through. I was expecting my September payment to be $976 less. Cause this is what i spent on the ticket/upgrade exchange. and this is what they told me. Now they tell me its $474 less, then $125 less for the rest of the installments......oct-jan. Nice surprise my mastercard is going to be charged $500 more than they said with 2 days notice.

so when can i actually pick up my hard copy tickets?? i selected the customize season ticket option in the benefits and i never heard from them ever again?? no email no nothing except the email about charging my credit card

They sent out emails like 2 weeks ago. You can pick them up at the box office. But... if you didn't get an email, then you might not get tickets? Are you a half season holder? Don't know if they printed tickets for half season holders this year. The canucks seem very confused about a lot of stuff this year you should contact your rep and ask where the heck your tickets are.

Half season got hard copy tickets. Tickets don't look nearly as nice as they used to and they just came as loose tickets instead of in a book like last year. Ticket prices should've been lowered. There's no reason to be a half season ticket holder any more. I figured the lower bowl had a savings of $18/ticket off ticketmaster prices.

Half season got hard copy tickets. Tickets don't look nearly as nice as they used to and they just came as loose tickets instead of in a book like last year. Ticket prices should've been lowered. There's no reason to be a half season ticket holder any more. I figured the lower bowl had a savings of $18/ticket off ticketmaster prices.

They just printed off half season tickets from the box office and threw em in an envelope and sent them out it sounds like.

Full seasons got ticket booklets but I believe this is the last year of them.

They just printed off half season tickets from the box office and threw em in an envelope and sent them out it sounds like.

Full seasons got ticket booklets but I believe this is the last year of them.

i just went and picked it up. you only get the booklet if you select you wanted the booklet as one of the options for your custom benefits. last year when i first joined i was given the single tickets for full season i made a little complained and they special ordered me the booklet lol but arrived 2 weeks after season started.

i just went and picked it up. you only get the booklet if you select you wanted the booklet as one of the options for your custom benefits. last year when i first joined i was given the single tickets for full season i made a little complained and they special ordered me the booklet lol but arrived 2 weeks after season started.

Well I chose "Ticket exchange" not booklet for custom benefits, and I still got a full season ticket holder booklet so I think everyone still got them. I am not sure what you got for the custom benefits. Your business name on everything?

When they were trying to sell me on a full season, they were saying I could list tickets on the NHL ticket exchange, but ended up with an ice pack. I was still able to list a few on the ticket exchange. What's the benefit with full seasons? No commissions for selling?

Thanks

Off the top of my head some benefits for full seasons I can think of are:

- Better seat selections available (e.g., center ice lower and club seats, and better seats in other sections)

- Cheaper by about $2-3 a seat (ice paks seem to have more service fees)

- You gain "Seniority" by holding a full season tickets which means the longer you hold season tickets the higher your priority number. Someone who has been an ice pak holder for 25 years and switches to full seasons would start over, the time they spent as an ice pak holder is irrelevant.

- Ticket booklets instead of e-tickets only (but this may change?)

- Keep same seats every year, do not need to repick your seats each summer

- Get your own "dedicated" account rep to deal with issues (although maybe ice paks get this?)

Don't know how much of this is worth it or not.

Archived