The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat rookie season montage

TheRussianRocket.

That goal when he squeezes past Burns ooohhh man :bigblush:

Ohhh, yes, I agree!

Even better is that Burns is huge (and fast). 95 % of guys would have been rubbed out.

But Bo is also a tank! :emot-parrot:

Horvat is a beauty

:towel:

I just made a house rule (my mother in law moved in last year and has been infecting my sons with Flames propaganda)

In our Home it has been declared that we all love Bo. If ill is spoken of him, you sleep in the yard. :)

:lol:

Don't bother asking about the intro and ending...know just as much as the next guy does ::D

http://youtu.be/jwn2QrwN45w

Love Bo. Way he carries himself and behaves, reminiscent to how Linden was when he was the leader. Bo plays a similar game to that of Trev's too. Special player, and this was just a few clips from his rookie season. Sky is the limit to how great of a player he can become. Has the tools and the attitude. Can't wait to see what he does for an encore this year :]

Haha. This was hilarious.

Great video thanks for sharing OP. Horvat could be our future C.

Song is called First by the Cold War Kids

Jesus this is hilarious! Great Job!

Good song too, what's it called?

Bo is going to be a very special player for us, and I hope he displays more of his skill as the season emerges!

Bump the Bo.

This year he will improve his takeaway's per game, hits per game, shots per game and get some PP and PK time.

That should all add up to about half the bump we need to replace the players lost and if Baertschi can get it together enough to land on the second line that would be the other half.

If Virtanen is ready or...

If Vey and Kenins improve enough or Cassels or Shinkaruk or Gaunce or Grenier suddenly get it all together, then we may be better than last year.

Bo's the key and he is as close to a sure bet to improve all the things I said, so .... we are good to go for years to come.

oh right...might need some D. ....

It was Soooo fun watching bo earn his keep like thag in just one short year. It was reaply special. After we drafted horvat I followed the Knights all over ontario seeing them in 6 different venues close to 10 times. I knew then that he was going to be a special player for us.

Such a nice parting gift from gillis.

I'm really excited to watch what Bo this year. He was really coming on in the 2nd half of the season and the playoffs. I think he'll build on a good rookie season and step into the role they have for him this year. When the Sedins do retire (which I hope is not for a long time!) I think he is the Canucks next captain.

Archived