Canucks Community

Mafia: The Anime

Go Faulk Yourself

I thought lying means it grows

Just like Pinocchio's nose

Just about anything will make my penis swell

Like Ladies, my reflection and ice cream cones

I can show you if you want, just come to my Hotel

But don't you dare lie, MR lies hurt my bones.

MR is in England and we all know the British have no humour, 100% MR is scum.

*sips tea* Quite.

Re Horvat:

My gut tells me it was a slip up.. I'll vote for him for now, but definitely flexible.

vote Horvat

So. Did Peaches accidentally not notice that votes are locked in this game, or does his emphasis on voting 'for now' and being 'flexible', a sentiment normally no one would feel the need to express this early in the game, indicate he's pretending to be ignorant of the rule?

I think Horvat definitely slipped up but whether he's a TP special trying to act "reg tp" or a dastardly Mafioso trying to hide is yet to b determined but I'm leaning towards dastardly Mafioso

No way Horvat slipped up. It's the same as last game when he (over-sold) his attempt at being all like "I'm an evil queen, what does that mean?" (I realise someone who didn't follow last game wouldn't understand this.) But it doesn't make him Mafia. He did it last game as TP. That said, it's also something he'd totally try to pass off as a joke when Mafia too.

So. Did Peaches accidentally not notice that votes are locked in this game, or does his emphasis on voting 'for now' and being 'flexible', a sentiment normally no one would feel the need to express this early in the game, indicate he's pretending to be ignorant of the rule?

This is a lot of words without actually offering an opinion on the matter.

Archived