The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LWOS Prospect Rankings

Canucksin2013

A look at the Canucks top prospects and offer scouting reports. Brock Boeser is not included in the article, but there is a link to his scouting report from before the draft at the top of the article. (We felt we wouldn't re-write pre-draft reports as nothing has changed for draft to today).

http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/08/31/tsp-vancouver-canucks-prospects-2/

I like this site, seem level headed about their expectations. Here's what i would like to know about web sites of this ilk...where do they get their info from. Passed down by local hockey wanna be's, Pro scouts, Junior scouts who are they drawing their info from. The same applies to the other sites, Progman, HF etc......just give us a hint of your source...no names just their expertise

I like this site, seem level headed about their expectations. Here's what i would like to know about web sites of this ilk...where do they get their info from. Passed down by local hockey wanna be's, Pro scouts, Junior scouts who are they drawing their info from. The same applies to the other sites, Progman, HF etc......just give us a hint of your source...no names just their expertise

I have OHL media passes, and you can find me in a number of OHL rinks throughout the season.I a

Other writers on our site have WHL and QMJHL media passes.

I have a media pass with hockey canada and USA hockey for things like the Top Prospects Games.

I also have hockey streams and watch a lot of games on video on demand.

Other sites like FastHockey will have the USNTDP and various international tournaments.

Some other (not quite legal) streaming methods.

When we can't see a kid... we fully admit it and use other sources, always crediting those sources... here is one example of when we did that. Mark Jankowski report when he was still playing in Stanfield College and we had heard of him but I couldn't find any games.

http://lastwordonsports.com/2012/06/13/nhl-draft-prospect-profile-hm1-mark-jankowski/

My minimum... absolute bare minimum for writing about a prospect is 2 full games (live or on video)... and those 2 games must be at least 1 month apart.

Archived