The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dallas - Vancouver (proposal)

J.I.A.H.N

• 2 weeks later...

The twins need a physical young powerforward on their flank, not another guy who will get pushed around. Nichushkin would be lovely, but we've got Virtanen and Boeser in the mix on the right hand side.

I'd love to go after one of their young defencemen. Obviously their top-4 to 6 are set for next season and I think Oleksiak will be on the outside looking in. Former 1st round pick, had a good AHL stint last season and a decent showing at the NHL level. This guy is ready to play 15-18 minutes on a regular basis. Also, he's 6'7" and a strong, puck moving left handed defenceman who's 22 years old. He'd fit perfectly on our left side.

TO VAN: Oleksiak

TO DAL: Vbrata or Hamhuis depending on their needs at the time (injuries etc., they'd rather an NHL proven Hamhuis than Oleksiak thrown into an injured defence) + conditional 3rd round pick if they don't re-sign

Our defence for next season:

Edler - Tanev

Oleksiak - Seabrook

Sbisa - Barktowski

Corrado

The twins need a physical young powerforward on their flank, not another guy who will get pushed around. Nichushkin would be lovely, but we've got Virtanen and Boeser in the mix on the right hand side.

I'd love to go after one of their young defencemen. Obviously their top-4 to 6 are set for next season and I think Oleksiak will be on the outside looking in. Former 1st round pick, had a good AHL stint last season and a decent showing at the NHL level. This guy is ready to play 15-18 minutes on a regular basis. Also, he's 6'7" and a strong, puck moving left handed defenceman who's 22 years old. He'd fit perfectly on our left side.

TO VAN: Oleksiak

TO DAL: Vbrata or Hamhuis depending on their needs at the time (injuries etc., they'd rather an NHL proven Hamhuis than Oleksiak thrown into an injured defence) + conditional 3rd round pick if they don't re-sign

Our defence for next season:

Edler - Tanev

Oleksiak - Seabrook

Sbisa - Barktowski

Corrado

Seabrook would not be line 2 on this team haha

Archived