The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Patrick Kane trade in the works!

duncan44

You believe his value is through the roof now, what do you feel it was before this allegation?

I doubt any team goes near him at this point, tbh.

I honestly think this is the time teams are going to look at him because his value is lower. Hawks need cap space, the previous off ice issues plus the possibility of him not playing this year (Doubtful but still possible) he shouldn't cost as much as an Elite player usually would. I still doubt it happens, but wouldn't be overly shocked if it did. I could see a few conditional picks being involved.

Even if he is traded. What players want to play with him if he is guilty

As sick as this sounds, guys want to win Cups, and if Kane could help them attain that shiny challace, I'm thinking too many of them would welcome his skills. I could be way off base here, and actually hope I am, but is there sometime about the desire to win that clouds judgement?

Most of you are overvaluing Kane by a lot. Like he's going to command a King's ransom, but Ekblad, Huberdeau, Bjugstad, Barkov and two firsts? You've gotta be freaking kidding me. That's like Florida's entire core. Ekblad alone could be better than Kane in a few years time.

At any rate, he probably isn't going anywhere. If he is however, why not Buffalo? They're a little depleted compared to before, what with their trades this offseason, but they've still got assets to provide. Reinhart alone seems to be in an awkward position with ROR and Eichel ahead of him on the depth chart. Plus, they'd be bringing him home and turning around the tank bus even faster. Makes sense to me.

Most of you are overvaluing Kane by a lot. Like he's going to command a King's ransom, but Ekblad, Huberdeau, Bjugstad, Barkov and two firsts? You've gotta be freaking kidding me. That's like Florida's entire core. Ekblad alone could be better than Kane in a few years time.

At any rate, he probably isn't going anywhere. If he is however, why not Buffalo? They're a little depleted compared to before, what with their trades this offseason, but they've still got assets to provide. Reinhart alone seems to be in an awkward position with ROR and Eichel ahead of him on the depth chart. Plus, they'd be bringing him home and turning around the tank bus even faster. Makes sense to me.

Does Chicago get guys like Reinhart though? He's not exactly a very good skater. I don't see them wanting him. I'm seeing them wanting a young right handed D man from Finland instead, to replace Seabrook.

Chicago may actually be doing the right thing to not keep someone who's not being what he should off the ice. I see Florida and Washington as the best fits for P. Kane.

To Florida: P. Kane

3rd 2017

To Chicago: Trocheck

Kulikov

Hawryluk

Montembeault

1st 2016 or 2017 (Chicago's choice)

2nd 2017

3rd 2016

3rd 2018

To Washington: P. Kane

To Chicago: Johansson