The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

College Girl With Dui Decides To Drive Around In A Barbie Jeep

SabreFan1

Yes, DUI is no laughing matter, even if the girl is Barbie.

Why is Eichel left handed in your picture? Now that's far more important than drunk Barbie.

I think you asked me that in another thread. Zoom in on the picture and you'll see a bad Photoshop job of his face on a different player's body. It's been in my signature since well before the draft. That's the original clue that it's not really him.

I think you asked me that in another thread. Zoom in on the picture and you'll see a bad Photoshop job of his face on a different player's body. It's been in my signature since well before the draft. That's the original clue that it's not really him.

Okay. I get that. I thought Eichel was a throw back player, who could switch hands.

I think Buffalo got a good one with that kid.

Apparently they let anyone become engineers these days

Global morning news is airing this segment right now. Seems like the news media now sources their items from social media and random video searches. This immature little girl is now getting her 15 minutes.

Okay. I get that. I thought Eichel was a throw back player, who could switch hands.

I think Buffalo got a good one with that kid.

Is there any good ambidextrous players in the league anymore? My knowledge of most of the Western Conference is weak, but I can't think of any Eastern conference players that play equally well with both hands.

I think Eichel will be great, but I don't know in what mold. It seems to me that he's closer to being an Ovechkin type player and not a Crosby type player.

Archived