The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Day care workers charged with running toddler ‘Fight Club’

nuckin_futz

Sad thing is, this isn't the first time that a daycare has been caught doing this.

They missed an opportunity, stream it over the internet and take in bets on which one wins.

Seriously though, if I was a parent and my kid was getting head stomped by another kid because of the employees, I would flip my lid.

Then it would graduate into fight club for real. Honestly....those people would not want to deal with Deb the parents. Nope.

It's child exploitation...there should be some serious and severe punishment for this. Kids trust adults when they're in their care....and to abuse that and put them in harm's way? Major wrongdoing in my mind.

Honestly if I found out my kid was in some sort of toddler fight club where nobody was getting hurt I'd laugh it off. Definitely don't think this is as evil as some of those parents probably think.

Do you have a kid? It certainly doesn't sound like it, but if you do, I am sorry for him or her.

Nobody got hurt? That's great. But what if someone did? It's like saying the drunk driver didn't get into an accident, so the fact that he drove drunk is no big deal.

Finally, I'm not at all surprised that this was exposed. These are pre-schoolers. Of course one of them is going to talk about something called "fight club" at the daycare. These two are too stupid to be teachers.

Archived