The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steven Stamkos believes McDavid already better than he is

RRypien37

If I could skate Gretzky would say I was better than him, it is how he has answered those type of questions for decades.

Stamkos is just following Gretzky's example, it is a more acceptable answer than "I have no comment" or "I am better" as those answers will annoy more people.

Lets link the dots together:

Stamkos is a FA in a year

He thinks McDavid is the best player in the league

Let the speculation begin! Stamkos to the Oilers! :bigblush:

Wow, rookie Connor is already having his LeBron moment? Thought it's kinda soon but guess not.

Here you go Edmonton, you don't need defense anyways

qvarg.jpg

Btw, how many 1st overall picks do the Oilers need on their roster to win the Cup?

21, because they just can't get enough of them to win.

When Stamkos is swallowed up by a rift in space-time sometime during the 16-17 season due to his points regression, fairies will be the least of our concerns.

Your sarcasm is lost on some.. at least 3 people apparently. Tone can be hard to read, when you're a dumb-ass. I find your stats very intriguing however, and I'm left pondering the quantum implications of Stamkos' point regression. I'd say he's in a point recession, but apparently there's a surplus...derp.

mcDEEZ is gonna be point per game with hall hitting 90 if he's healthy and they play together

Easily, at least. I'm actually thinking Hall breaks 100 with the freak at C, baring injury, obviously. I'm also betting on McDavinci to be top 10 in scoring next year, it's only $100, but the guys a Leafs fan, so he must be wrong.

McDavid is still an unproven talent. His elite speed hasn't played with NHL speed yet, he's played against fellow Oilers prospects. He doesn't have Crosby's leg strength or stride, he doesn't have fantastic size, he doesn't have Crosby's vision or ability to be equally strong on the backhand. Nor does he have Stamkos shot or ability to score in many ways yet.

Why don't you think he has the leg strength? Lol where do u get these facts of yours. You will watch much video of mcdavid? Comparing what u see with Stamkos and Crosby when they were that age?

Archived