The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

Side note, my long term hold of VGRO is back to within 0.6% of pre-covid. This makes me happy. I'm sure it makes r/personalfinancecanada happy also lol.

Edited by trek

2 minutes ago, trek said:

Side note, my long term hold of VGRO is back to within 0.6% of pre-covid. This makes me happy. I'm sure it makes r/personalfinancecanada happy also lol.

Same with my VFV, finally back in the green. VGRO still a little bit left to go :(

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, jatylo said:

regretting going into SRNE instead of GNUS when it dropped to 4.80. Heres hoping SRNE has a good interview with Mad Money

Saw some purchases made by some advisors at the firm I work at... but I'm always afraid of bio-medical stocks.  I don't understand medicine and stuff... thus I stay away.  

But it's up like 14% right now... even after a bunch of companies are suing them for whatever reason.  

AYRO volume jumping prior to close

lol price jumped over 15 cents just in the past 10 minutes. 

Bought in at 2.85 this morning, selling 1/2 here at 3.50, letting the other half ride overnight. 

Edited by Duodenum

54 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Guys.....

I'm back in NKLA for the 4th time LOL

$58

They're presenting at the Deutsche conference in 2 days.

I got in at 58 with price target of 70 in 2 days when they present at the German conference. 

it just hit 70. 

gonna stay in for the conference. 

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Srne ceo is going on some tv show tonight. Forget the name. Should pop 

16 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

Saw some purchases made by some advisors at the firm I work at... but I'm always afraid of bio-medical stocks.  I don't understand medicine and stuff... thus I stay away.  

But it's up like 14% right now... even after a bunch of companies are suing them for whatever reason.  

Yeah I was just expecting SRNE to reach 5.50 after the presentation while GNUS had a huge bump to 5.60 earlier in the day. Regardless of what happens I will be making a decent return on this investment.