The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

like you're in a discord with some of the cdc lads and a few others?  No joke, no kidding?

It was a discord started off of CDC that I joined and then a couple others from CDC joined (was talking to them through DM's on here and invited them) and thought I'd post the link in here finally since we have more regulars, and am noticing more newer names in the "recently browsing" who may be wanting to learn.

I usually have it open on one of my work screens. When great set ups present I'll post in there, or I hear about great set ups from others in that chat (ie. CIIC when i was able to jump in under 13 but didn't go on CDC until later that day and it was already at 14+) so it could be a good additional source of info/plays for people.

It's a cool tight knit community, one of the guys from Ontario organized a secret santa too haha. We have a 19 year old in there too who's been able to pay for 2 years of University through the group. 

Edited by NucksPatsFan
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Violator said:

Yeah the bank doesn't give me much towards interest so I need to spread it around

I decided 2 months ago to do exactly that...   started out borrowing for mutual funds...

Did not earn much...   then moved to TSX and NYE and doing better.   

Edited by kingofsurrey

16 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I decided 2 months ago to do exactly that...   started out borrowing for mutual funds...

Did not earn much...   then moved to TSX and NYE and doing better.   

Yeah I wanna invest in Tesla Elon musk is an idiot and Tesla is a terrible company but people love them.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

7 minutes ago, Violator said:

Yeah I wanna invest in Tesla Elon musk is an idiot and Tesla is a terrible company but people love them.

Yeah, I mean Elon Musk is only a ****ing rocket scientist running a [terrible] company worth a measly half trillion dollars. nbd. Are you sure you want to invest in them?

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Yeah, I mean Elon Musk is only a ****ing rocket scientist running a [terrible] company worth a measly half trillion dollars. nbd. Are you sure you want to invest in them?

He is garbage! I prefer guy like Milton that rolls trucks down a hill.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

He is garbage! I prefer guy like Milton that rolls trucks down a hill.

lol... I mean the guy runs fricken SpaceX... the company behind the first ever reusable rocket. The damn thing flies to fricken space and lands itself on floating platform in the middle of the ocean ffs. Elon is, quite literally, a genius.

2 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

lol... I mean the guy runs fricken SpaceX... the company behind the first ever reusable rocket. The damn thing flies to fricken space and lands itself on floating platform in the middle of the ocean ffs. Elon is, quite literally, a genius.

I guess some people here on CDC are very hard to impress.

57 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

He's a spokesperson not the guy that builds it and codes it launches it recovers it.he accused someone of being a pedophile caus they said his submarine would be a bad idea.

Edited by Violator

4 minutes ago, Violator said:

He's a spokesperson not the guy that builds it and codes it launches it recovers it.

The genius is the person that can envision it........ that is real genius..... but maybe he had some ..... Assistance....

2hfohq.jpg

Edited by kingofsurrey