The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

30 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

VERY good morning. 

indeed.. as always I wish I bought more. Can't be mad though, the other companies I invested in have made me money (PLTR,KCAC,NIO,Tesla,Li etc). APXT is up today to. What are others buying on this red day? I'm looking at Suncor for a medium term investment.

10 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

indeed.. as always I wish I bought more. Can't be mad though, the other companies I invested in have made me money (PLTR,KCAC,NIO,Tesla,Li etc). APXT is up today to. What are others buying on this red day? I'm looking at Suncor for a medium term investment.

Dipped my toe into some SNPR. Same company that took HYLN public, they're looking to take another clean energy/zero emission company public. No target announced yet. Bought some commons and warrants near the floor.

4 hours ago, Warhippy said:

To put an end to the NKLA saga.  GM just pulled out entirely.

It's over.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-walks-away-stake-electric-142859401.html

Trevor Milton has 91 million shares of NKLA. Today is the first day he can sell them. It's no coincidence GM made their announcement on Sunday. Kind of a final FU to him.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Trevor Milton has 91 million shares of NKLA. Today is the first day he can sell them. It's no coincidence GM made their announcement on Sunday. Kind of a final FU to him.

that's actually awesome

he still made huge bank but...

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

FWIW, in the last 2 months I think NIO has only once been down on consecutive days. 

What I like about Nio is that when the comparables drop, nio always drops to a less dramatic degree compared to xpeng, li etc. LI, SBE, XPEV, BLNK all dropped between 8.5-10% today.. Nio dropped 6.5%

Edited by I.Am.Ironman

19 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Imagine buying this pyramid scheme at $90.

I saw an analyst from JPM update the target price to $47 just yesterday.

4 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

Pay's to be an asshole... Dropped 32M on this house...

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F03%2Ffe%2Ff746aea54f2ab08b3a9f60555bee%2Fimage-04.jpg

Yeah, I am sure he is busy dumping his shares, I do wonder what his legal future is going to look like.

To me, this thing always looked like Madoff type of operation, we all know what happened to Bernie.

Time will tell I guess!

12 hours ago, AriGold2.0 said:

What a day, that morning dip was HEAVEN..

Made $1500.56 in 93 minutes then went to my real job... :rolleyes:

Still have 1000 shares at $15.28, will hang on for now..

image.thumb.png.2078bc370e9299a9c3b4cf0e12a07493.png

your long term with this is expected to be what?