The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

16 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Agreed. But decades being the key word. Will be interesting either way

She likes being early and encouraging the sector forward. There's a very small amount of public companies right now that would fit the ETF. This should help encourage a lot of private companies we haven't heard about because their name isn't Elon that may be inclined to go public now. 

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Space exploration will be a legit thing in the next couple decades.

Is this what the ETF will focus on, or will it be space more broadly? If there is a big pull towards autonomous vehicles I imagine there will also be a pull towards developing the best/most efficient satellites. Same thing if TSLA develops its own phone. 

22 hours ago, sassbs said:

Too late to buy in,?

I would wait for a dip or wait for the next opportunity, new deals come every week..

7 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

image.jpeg.28976d49fc4e6651c99d0903e81262aa.jpeg

Me on my way to pitch to my wife why we need to put a massive investment into Cathie Woods' new ETF. 

Yessssss.... I gotta convince my wife to leave clean earth (ICLN) and enter Space... :mellow:

6 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I'd disagree about PDAC. Still under $12 with an incredible board in the clean energy space, and direct ties to Biden. Looking at a pop to 15+ just on the target announcement news alone. 

I like commons at this price but not Warrants @ $2.67 Price up.

5 hours ago, Duodenum said:

CCIV already up to $18

PCPL already up to 11.80 :gocan:

Hoping CCIV will get over 20 quick so I can sell 50% and ride the rest. Eliminates the risk of there being no deal. 

Yesssss... This is going to happen and I think it will tomorrow..

5 hours ago, trek said:

Thanks Ari for FRSX in the summer lol...

image.thumb.png.14c26b1d08bebb0e4725df54a1732673.png

Best Wiserhood GIFs | Gfycat

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

A nice 10% drop for FCEL. Anybody buying in? 

Been in since November 23....$6.65 entry price.  

I know JPM gave it an overvalued rating, but they also said Tesla is a $40 stock.  So I'm gonna hang on to this one.  Biden hasn't even taken office yet, no point ditching out on a clean energy stock. 

Edited by skolozsy2
  • Upvote 1

Been trading for about 6 months now.  Didn't lose all of my funds, and actually made some money (not a lot cause I started with little capital).  Anyways I trust myself that I won't sewer myself by making dumb trades so I added some more money to my funds to make bigger trades.