The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

2 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

but they STILL keep rising.  I'm genuinely sad I sold at $6 ish

I'm looking at a lot of uber cheap block chain companies about to make moves in the next week, a 50% return is not only not out of the question but almost a certainty barring an utter collapse in bitcoin

7 hours ago, Lancaster said:

Another golden pick by AriGold....

If someone got in at $1.... you'd be up ~40% right now.

Mista Ari convinced me to buy 2000 shares at $0.95 cents so...i'm happy

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Have divested myself of most of my warrant holds and flush with idiot money after socking away my gains.

Any ideas on what tomorrow looks like or action for next week on a sub $4 warrant?

In our Private chat I called ASRT @ $0.38 and BNGO @ $2.65, both Dec 30th..... Both pure doubleups..

Edited by AriGold2.0

4 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

In our Private chat I called ASRT @ $0.38 and BNGO @ $2.65, both Dec 30th..... Both pure doubleups..

You absolutely called it.  I missed the BNGO meteoric but still made 78 cents a share before the aftermarket come down.  I didn't bite on ASRT and kicked myself but need to find something else.

Waiting on XBLK.CN to come back online.  Excited about that one due to who took it over.  VEGGF has my interest as well.  Numerous new US universities and labs are seriously looking in to hallucinogenic uses and biden seems very amiable to relaxed laws which could see a stratospheric rise.

But in the short term I need to find something to bite on and nothing is really standing out

6 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Palantir doing well today, almost everything else is red.

Ark is buying PLTR....guess Cathie isn't listening to Citi's analysts.

Been waiting on this one for awhile now.  Hopefully worth the wait. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Warhippy said:

but they STILL keep rising.  I'm genuinely sad I sold at $6 ish

They’re the best at what they do, and aren’t spending much of the money they keep raising. Heavy heavy rumours there is a merger or acquisition happening this year either they get bought or they merge with a big fish

Well today marked my return to full time stock trading after a 5 year break to trade mainly foreign exchange and futures.

Feel a little guilty reporting my biggest winner today was short BB. :lol: Don't buy garbage. It always ends the same.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Upvote 3