The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I’m not crying you are 

waking up to 380% gains on AMC and counting this is BONKERS

Was just a 20 million buy imbalance for the open that paired. Resulting in a $4 rug pull.

11 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I’m not crying you are 

waking up to 380% gains on AMC and counting this is BONKERS

Ugh. I tried to buy AMC at ~8.50 last night but accidentally set the limit order for the day instead of after hours. Woke up with AM thinking I was up ~300%

20 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Was just a 20 million buy imbalance for the open that paired. Resulting in a $4 rug pull.

I sold 80% of my position at 21.90 once it started dropping from 23. Holding some free shares in case Reddit decided to run it up again 

Wow shoulda bought AMC lol... 

What's the next one that is a must buy for today? 

I still have some BB from a month ago and just got some NOK last night... Td charged me a little high since I put it in last night but hoping it goes to the moon lol! 

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Wow shoulda bought AMC lol... 

What's the next one that is a must buy for today? 

I still have some BB from a month ago and just got some NOK last night... Td charged me a little high since I put it in last night but hoping it goes to the moon lol! 

These days are good shopping days for blue chippers imo

1 hour ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Here I am trying to be a responsible investor, deciding not to take part in the GME and AMC $#!%show, and this happens. At least PLTR is green.

I’m like you. I watch with mild interest but that’s it. Some criticism of what is going on but I don’t have a problem with it. I remember when short selling was considered unethical. Volatility and momentum expose a lot of market weaknesses. 

The big question is how big will the market pullback be an for how long.

13 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I’m like you. I watch with mild interest but that’s it. Some criticism of what is going on but I don’t have a problem with it. I remember when short selling was considered unethical. Volatility and momentum expose a lot of market weaknesses. 

The big question is how big will the market pullback be an for how long.

I have zero problem with it. I'm happy to see citron and the like get burned. I just don't want to end up bag holding. I like my holdings long term so am just adding as I can.

• Hydration 1
  • Sedinery 1

i feel like a grandpa holding on to financial stocks and other mostly blue chip stocks and not jumping into this gong show going on...