The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

Ugh another ugly pot day from the looks of it, time to trim profits before it keeps dropping hard. Why does Reddit have to keep screwing stuff up lol.  

Looks like IDEX might be getting the axe today if they don't bounce, right around that 10% red area where they are about to get punted.

Edited by Russ

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Yea haha how about CLVRW 2 days later :( Gonna trim my profits this morning

On 2/10/2021 at 9:06 PM, Duodenum said:

How about that CLVR and CLVR warrants eh. 

Oh yea yea yea yea yea.... Went to trim profits since it was down -7% again and all pot stock looked to be bleeding, accidently sold out whole position not even thinking and 20 minutes later its +25% on the day.... I am going back to bed, wish my body didn't wake me up this morning.

• Sad 1

Bought 10,000 warrants of DBDR @ $1.36 - https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DBDRW?p=DBDRW

275M SPAC - "We intend to focus our search on companies in the technology, media and telecom (“TMT”) industries."

Too cheap for the team involved who held various positions at AT&T, IBM, Oracle, DirectTV, Morgan Stanley, Marquis Jet, etc.

It reached $1.80 mid Jan.

Edited by AriGold2.0

1 hour ago, AriGold2.0 said:

Bought 10,000 warrants of DBDR @ $1.36 - https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DBDRW?p=DBDRW

275M SPAC - "We intend to focus our search on companies in the technology, media and telecom (“TMT”) industries."

Too cheap for the team involved who held various positions at AT&T, IBM, Oracle, DirectTV, Morgan Stanley, Marquis Jet, etc.

It reached $1.80 mid Jan.

Put in a limit at 1.36.

It's at 1.38.

Yes, I'm going to haggle over 2 cents :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Anyone still in EROSW?

I'm still holding full position, had averaged down when it dropped to 1.30s so my average is 1.39 now.

Eres-wt mate yes I've still got 750 shares in it.  Still kinda holding my breath on ALAC-WT which has cost me a few hundred but still has a ton of promise for my entry point

20 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Sorry yes eres w 

also got the dbdr at 1.36

Set my trigger for DBDR-WT for $1.30 lol.  You're not the only one penny hunting ;) 

• Haha 1