The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who do you choose?

KKnight2014

So let's just be hypothetical here for discussion sake. After an injury plagued season,We land the #1 overall pick in the 2016 draft. Which direction do you choose for the club? Do you go Matthews,Puljujarvi or Chychrun? And why?

Which route do you choose at the TDL and in the summer?? What's your perspective?

So let's just be hypothetical here for discussion sake. After an injury plagued season,We land the #1 overall pick in the 2016 draft. Which direction do you choose for the club? Do you go Matthews,Puljujarvi or Chychrun? And why?

Which route do you choose at the TDL and in the summer?? What's your perspective?

How can we choose what to do at the trade deadline after we've won the first overall pick?

And how about we see how the prospects for the 2016 draft shake out before we decided on who'd be worth the 1st overall.

How can we choose what to do at the trade deadline after we've won the first overall pick?

And how about we see how the prospects for the 2016 draft shake out before we decided on who'd be worth the 1st overall.

Okay? so I was implying trade deadline this year sorry if it wasn't obvious.

Sure thing boss! I'll make sure to run thread ideas by you before I post them.

Pretty sure he meant to say "who should we trade at deadline if we are in last place"

But I agree about not being able to even start to tell who is the best player ATM. Just a redundant end of summer boredom thread.

At this point, Matthews. We need a need both a 1C and a top D. But Matthews put up better numbers (very similar though) to Eichel in his -1 draft season.

So far from now though (when any of these would make an impact) that it is pretty hard to predict absolute needs. Never mind any idea of where the Canucks might draft.

Archived